manshiRT fraud

mmca2006

data extract system from terminal , manshi was good enough. the software was good. one of my friend was using with tradetiger and was using range bar. so may be it was tick data
Data extraction from trader terminal is also not bad though back fill from trader terminal does not work , but their response regarding disruption of EOD service is very much confusing.:confused:

XRAY27

Hi,
echarts.in is the new website of old manshiRT fellows beware...friends coming with new face

I used Manshi RT for two years and after that using databull rt feed for FnO and MCX.

never faced any problem till now. but yes sometimes once or twice a year if there is some prroblem with data feed they dont have proper customer care.

but no serious problems for me till date.

kaly422000

manshi was good software . and as per customer care, i am giving an example.

i recently took a demo of previously known xfeedsrt.

every day there was data interuption daily for atleast half an hour and gap creat due to that interruption dont filled even next day.
worst is that they also very bad customer care . they dont use chatting platform ,even dont answer to mail.

every day there was data interuption daily for atleast half an hour and gap creat due to that interruption dont filled even next day.
worst is that they also very bad customer care . they dont use chatting platform ,even dont answer to mail.
If you dont want all the scrips but satisfied with10-20 scrips then try yusi's utility. A thread is there in this forum itself

devangan123

Dear Kaly422000

If you think manshi is too good then why you are trying so many data services. :annoyed:

In this thread you have mentioned about 3-4 data services , in other forum u mentioned other 3-4 too .

You have posted more than 100 posts in support of Manshi in last 1-2 years (including other forum) and still tried so many data services.

I heard about jobs like Tea/coffee / chocolates tasters never know about data service testing job :lol:

I guess u should create new id now if u wanna promote/defend manshi rt

P.S , i have nothing against manshi rt , since never subscribed / tried (as i am using falcon ) , and heard good thing about them in past. No idea about current status.