Want an Alternative of chartspro/ Manshirt/ charts2win which can fetch data from TT

mmca2006

Can anybody suggest me a good Alternative for chartspro/ Manshirt/ charts2win which can fetch data from TT . I was a subscriber of Manshirt , after few months they diverted me to Chartspro , 2day I noticed charts pro is not working , I contacted them , they told me that there is some " time Zone issue" with Echartspro and again diverted me to Charts2win software but charts2win is not fetching data from TT , so I seriously want some good alternative which can fetch data from TT :annoyed:

sr114

Re: Want an Alternative of chartspro/ Manshirt/ charts2win which can fetch data from

Can anybody suggest me a good Alternative for chartspro/ Manshirt/ charts2win which can fetch data from TT . I was a subscriber of Manshirt , after few months they diverted me to Chartspro , 2day I noticed charts pro is not working , I contacted them , they told me that there is some " time Zone issue" with Echartspro and again diverted me to Charts2win software but charts2win is not fetching data from TT , so I seriously want some good alternative which can fetch data from TT :annoyed:
search Josh's util - its excel based and can fetch data from TTiger

rgds

Re: Want an Alternative of chartspro/ Manshirt/ charts2win which can fetch data from

u can try utility

Code:
http://www.traderji.com/intraday/96176-gui-based-free-realtime-data-now-nest-2-amibroker-fcharts.html
no documentation tho.. read me file for pass

Last edited:

WaveRT has been launched for Providing Data for Amibroker and Metastock. This is Tick by Tick Data updated in minimum 1 Minute Time Frame. The Real Time Data Feed is updated Live with lowest latency. WaveRT is committed to be one of the Best Market Data Provider for Amibroker Data Feeder, Live Data for Metastock and Data Feeds for Amibroker. User Friendly WaveRT Data Feed App is compatible for Windows XP-SP3, Windows 7, Windows 8/8.1.wrtconsolThis App can be used for Real Time Data for Amibroker and Real Time Data for Metastock. It Provides Intraday Data for Equity, Futures, Options, Commodity and Currency Segments. EOD Data for Amibroker and Metastock is Available Free of Cost to all Intraday Data Subscribers. WaveRT strive to be the Best Realtime Stock Market Data Provider. Our Amibroker Live Data can surely be relied upon and Our Real Time Data Services are available for Real Time Metastock Data, Equity Intraday Data, Commodity Real time Data, Data Feed for Metastock and Live Data for Amibroker. WaveRT is Amibroker & Metastock Real Time Data Provider.