Madhav Magic

Guys: I have lost. Im unable to give good calls. All are losses. I dont want to continue here with loosing calls. Im sorry. im with traderji only. but not going to post calls.
If any one intrested they can give calls here. I will follow. our final target to make money.

Bewinner

Hmmm Madhavareddy bro...

from the beginin of the thread all people warned u...everybody warned u and also people asked for the logic on which u r playing...u neither listen nor disclose ur strategy..even sr114 gave u the link for option trading...

U burnt ur finger in the most heated portion...
Now will u be stable and search the forum for make ur strategy and decide what u can do or what u are not...

Don't get disheartened bro...this is life...

Madhav, here on traderji.com, we prefer to learn the methods and strategies, more than any "tips" or "trading calls". So, it would be great if you can be a part of our learning experience and share the ideas. There is a lot of good stuff on TJ.

Of course, tips and trading calls are welcome too :D :D

mangup

There are lot of knowledgeable members here are TJ who are expert in options. If you share your system/idea/logic behind the trades, they will definitely comment on that system & also try to improve it to its best. :thumb: