Madhav Magic

Sirji, it looks like you have given calls like tipsters, without any strategy or logic. And your 20 lots plan has brought you to grief. Had you just said that you would be sharing your trades, people would have silently observed and encouraged! But your over confident posts promising profits has landed you in this mess. Really sorry about the whole thing!!

You would be better off sharing your trades for the day and explaining the strategies - that will be a good learning process for everyone! All the best.

kiranjakka

Guys: I have lost. Im unable to give good calls. All are losses. I dont want to continue here with loosing calls. Im sorry. im with traderji only. but not going to post calls.
If any one intrested they can give calls here. I will follow. our final target to make money.
99.9 PERCENT OF ALL THE CALLS AND PUTS ENDED IN LOSS THIS MONTH, CALL WRITERS AND PUT WRITERS MADE A LOT OF MONEY WHILE CALL AND PUT BUYERS LOST THE BET. THE NIFTY TRADED IN A VERY NARROW BAND AND MADE EVERY ON TO LOOSE THE BET. I FEEL NO OPTION BUYERS WOULD HAVE MADE MONEY EXPECT FOR FEW INTRADAY PLAYERS WHO CAUGHT THE NIFTY MOVES, I BELIEVE EVEN THEY HAD A TOUGH TIME THIS MONTH TRADING OPTIONS.

SO,GIVE YOUR SYSTEM AN ANOTHER TRY AND LET US KNOW ABOUT THE SYSTEM TOO SO THAT WE CAN MAKE MONEY
:thumb:

kiranjakka

But Kiran, any system makes money in the trending times. It is the sideways market that test an expert.
you are very true nifty tried to move very narrow or even narroweeeeeeeeeeeerrrr some days i believe, everybody had a tough time many traders i know and even me lost on nifty bets, i was not even able to post some trending calls on nifty based on my strategy. what ever may be it is we have to accept nifty moves and continue our trades nad i feel even experts fail trading nifty what they will make in 20-40pt moves, the best expert must be watching nifty doing nothing i believe :)

Sorry guys: Im unable to see my thread 9 th page. Just now im able to see these replys.

Now also im unable to see 9th page.

give some time.. wil give replys to all..

columbus

99.9 PERCENT OF ALL THE CALLS AND PUTS ENDED IN LOSS THIS MONTH, CALL WRITERS AND PUT WRITERS MADE A LOT OF MONEY WHILE CALL AND PUT BUYERS LOST THE BET. THE NIFTY TRADED IN A VERY NARROW BAND AND MADE EVERY ON TO LOOSE THE BET. I FEEL NO OPTION BUYERS WOULD HAVE MADE MONEY EXPECT FOR FEW INTRADAY PLAYERS WHO CAUGHT THE NIFTY MOVES, I BELIEVE EVEN THEY HAD A TOUGH TIME THIS MONTH TRADING OPTIONS.

SO,GIVE YOUR SYSTEM AN ANOTHER TRY AND LET US KNOW ABOUT THE SYSTEM TOO SO THAT WE CAN MAKE MONEY
Better to stay from options during expiry period.Futures are better.

rkkarnani

Guys: I have lost. Im unable to give good calls. All are losses. I dont want to continue here with loosing calls. Im sorry. im with traderji only. but not going to post calls.
If any one intrested they can give calls here. I will follow. our final target to make money.
Anyone would have lost!! I have checked your calls... your timimng was quiet okay for Longs (Calls) or Shorts (Puts)... ironically you chose to start of on days when market was in no mood to oblige!! It rather humbled you!! So its good you fumbled at the start, now continue with more vigour and more humility!!
Actually you got off on a wrong foot...asking people to go for 1000 Nifty (20 lots)... so let people decide what they wish to do with your calls..trade it on paper or go for 100 lots!!
Dont quit!!! Dont quit, it may affect you for a long time!! I believe that you must have come across two consecutive loosing days even when you back tested your strategy whatever you are using to give these calls!! One has to accept it aspart of the Trade in which we are!! Dont be disheartened.... take leave from market, reanalyse your strategy, reanalyse your self... and come back a renewed person.... we are waiting for you....
What people seek here are not "Calls" but strategy to generate trades... many have gained a lot from here.. they shared and went away with a better and stronger strategy to trade. Decision is your whether or not to share!! All the best!!

DanPickUp

Anyone would have lost!! I have checked your calls... your timimng was quiet okay for Longs (Calls) or Shorts (Puts)... ironically you chose to start of on days when market was in no mood to oblige!! It rather humbled you!! So its good you fumbled at the start, now continue with more vigour and more humility!!
Actually you got off on a wrong foot...asking people to go for 1000 Nifty (20 lots)... so let people decide what they wish to do with your calls..trade it on paper or go for 100 lots!!
Dont quit!!! Dont quit, it may affect you for a long time!! I believe that you must have come across two consecutive loosing days even when you back tested your strategy whatever you are using to give these calls!! One has to accept it aspart of the Trade in which we are!! Dont be disheartened.... take leave from market, reanalyse your strategy, reanalyse your self... and come back a renewed person.... we are waiting for you....
What people seek here are not "Calls" but strategy to generate trades... many have gained a lot from here.. they shared and went away with a better and stronger strategy to trade. Decision is your whether or not to share!! All the best!!
I can second that post at any time. Not because I follow this thread: Because it is the way to learn trading. How many times did I fail before making even the smallest amount of profit with trading? How many times did I have to adjust my trading plans? How many hours did I spent analyzing those mistakes? How many times did I come back with an adjusted trading plan and failed again? How many times was I completely frustrated and angry about my self? But I never gave up.

Result: Today I make money with trading.

So, do not give up and learn from your mistakes. The day will come when you make your first money with trading. You can strongly believe me in that point.

DanPickUp