Lost everything but hope..

KUCH SUGHAV MERE BHI!!

1-EXPERIENCE IS THE BEST TEACHER.................GALTIYA HUM SAB KARTE HAI ,SABHI SE HOTI HAI,PER KUCH AISE BHI HAI JO APNI HER GALTI SE SIKHTE HAI, .......TRADING EK ART HAI ,........GALTIYO KO DOHRANA BAND KAR DE

2- KABHI BHI ACHE STOCK ME INVEST KARE AUR EK PORTFOLIO BANAYE, YADI HAME 100 SHARE BHEL K LENE HAI TO MAI AAJ 10@ 290 SE BUY KARUNGA AUR HER 10 Rs KI GIRAVAT PE 10 AUR LUNGA YANI 200 KI PRICE TAK MAI YE STOCK BUY KAR PAUNGA, AUR FIR 240 K UPER MAI SELL KARNA SURU LARUNGA 50 ,YADO50 SELL@240 TO SAME DAY 249 ME BUY KARUNGA YANI 45 Rs MILENGE INTRADAY K....................AUR JAB 300 JAYEGA TO PURA STOCK SELL KARDUNGA, AUR FIR 290 SE BUY KARNA SURU..........................

3-NIFTY,OPTION ME JYADA LOG PISA BARBAD KARTE HAI.......................ISLIYE MERISALAH HAI KI NEW LOG BILKUL DUR RAHE
4-25% SE JYADA CAPITAL KABHI BHI MAT LAGAYE,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,MUKE HAMESA MILTE HAI

5- ROJ TRADE KARNA JARURI NAHI HAI

sunilrhs

KUCH SUGHAV MERE BHI!!

1-EXPERIENCE IS THE BEST TEACHER.................GALTIYA HUM SAB KARTE HAI ,SABHI SE HOTI HAI,PER KUCH AISE BHI HAI JO APNI HER GALTI SE SIKHTE HAI, .......TRADING EK ART HAI ,........GALTIYO KO DOHRANA BAND KAR DE

2- KABHI BHI ACHE STOCK ME INVEST KARE AUR EK PORTFOLIO BANAYE, YADI HAME 100 SHARE BHEL K LENE HAI TO MAI AAJ 10@ 290 SE BUY KARUNGA AUR HER 10 Rs KI GIRAVAT PE 10 AUR LUNGA YANI 200 KI PRICE TAK MAI YE STOCK BUY KAR PAUNGA, AUR FIR 240 K UPER MAI SELL KARNA SURU LARUNGA 50 ,YADO50 SELL@240 TO SAME DAY 249 ME BUY KARUNGA YANI 45 Rs MILENGE INTRADAY K....................AUR JAB 300 JAYEGA TO PURA STOCK SELL KARDUNGA, AUR FIR 290 SE BUY KARNA SURU..........................

3-NIFTY,OPTION ME JYADA LOG PISA BARBAD KARTE HAI.......................ISLIYE MERISALAH HAI KI NEW LOG BILKUL DUR RAHE
4-25% SE JYADA CAPITAL KABHI BHI MAT LAGAYE,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,MUKE HAMESA MILTE HAI

5- ROJ TRADE KARNA JARURI NAHI HAI

Very true Upadhayay Ji..Totally agree with your Points No. 1,3,4,5 and even I agree with point no. 2 also, but the isuue is some old fundamental i.e how to check the trend..What if after my first buying it goes above 290/- and end up somewhere 350/-, First my Avg cost would be high, and i will not enter wth every high due to fear..Now to remove this fear and learn a bit about TA, there no better place then TradersJi.

I thought this thread of mine will not be seen by anyone but ppl here are concerned for ppl like me..those who have lost money but not the courage & hope.

I feel Traderji is the next best thing happened to me after my daughter...

Thanks a lot all of you guys for showing me the way & motivating me, I shall do every bit for any newcomer on the site.

With very warm regards,

Sunil

sanjosedesi

First my Avg cost would be high, and i will not enter wth every high due to fear..Now to remove this fear and learn a bit about TA, there no better place then TradersJi.

Sunil
let us assume you divide your capital in 10 chunks just for BHEL. You buy at 290 and it starts moving up. Maybe you can buy one more chunk worth. As long as you put stop loss properly, your profits for first chunk are protected !

Second point is that trades will be there tomorrow also. Just because you missed one is not end of the world. if you can figure out how to trade, money will come.

Last point ... Some TA or FA ... You will have to learn. No shortcuts if you want to succeed.