Lost everything but hope..

sunilrhs

Sunil, I have listed some of the reading material this post. Later posts in the thread mention some of the useful reading material.

Thanks a lot buddy...i got everything on single page...just started reading them...Hope was the only thing which i never lost ..thanks to being a JAT...like our Viru and Yuvi..BTW i have palyed for 3 years along with yuvi and dinesh mongia in my DAV college days...saw u r a cricket buff like me:thumb:

sunilrhs

Thanks a lot buddy...i got everything on single page...just started reading them...Hope was the only thing which i never lost ..thanks to being a JAT...like our Viru and Yuvi..BTW i have palyed for 3 years along with yuvi and dinesh mongia in my DAV college days...saw u r a cricket buff like me:thumb:

sunilrhs

Kiran More was my classmate (1981-84). Never played cricket with him though :).. he was in the marathi gang of the college whereas I was in the pubjabi gang :lol:... college days !!
Thats great to know...though i have always wanted to be great cricketer and that desire is still there...but you know... now body does not support the mind...:annoyed:...

so howz ur exp. had been here in market...mine was horrible as normally ppl have...but i know with guidance of some exp. traders like you, i will also come up by the time..

Dear All,

This is Sunil, writing from some part of Gujarat.

I read somewhere " people come with lot of money in share market, then they loose it, then they become Analyst" like me:) ..

I too started with lot of money initially..got fresher luck and got carrried away..i lost everything (in 2005-2007). At that time I was doing my MBA in marketing & fiddeling with Finance:p

Then again I started doing trading when market got back to 20000 after that famous crash. Again in couple of months i lost everything.

Even now, when nifty was at 4600..went all the way up to 5600...i still lost everything.

:confused:

Well one may say..i never learned anything and doing the same mistake. Well this the mistake i was doing. tried lot of new things and lost lot of things.

Though i feel now, being an educated person, how can i go into something which i dont know completly..Its like darting in the dark, that too , against all odds.

Finally ended up at traderji, spent lot of hour daily on the same. came across to very interesting thread started by PRIDE. i got some glimpse of hope and started reading it from first post to last..to my shock when i reached to last thread..the thread was terminated by PRIDE himself..

Anyways will definatly speak to SG, ST, Pride and other fellow traders here soon. Will learn all the things which is important to cut the loss especially.

All i can say is, i should have come here earlier.

A very warm regards to all.

Sunil
I am sure all successful people would have blown their accounts before making a consistent fortune :)

Hi timepass,

Need some mentoring and guidance. Wanted to learn trading so read a few books, got info from websites, etc. but still not sure whether I am moving in the correct direction or not.
Can you pls suggest what should be my approach? Have been observing markets for past 3-4 months and doing some paper trading.

Thanks,
Chulbul

Start with a very small amount - Rs. 1000. For first 3 months concentrate only on preserving it. Trade smaller amounts in equity and as Linkon7 said "60% of your days should be in profit, 80% of your weeks should be in profit and 100% of your months should be in profit". If at the end of 3 months, you have even Rs. 1001 in your account, add another 1000 and preserve for next 3 months.

sunilrhs

Start with a very small amount - Rs. 1000. For first 3 months concentrate only on preserving it. Trade smaller amounts in equity and as Linkon7 said "60% of your days should be in profit, 80% of your weeks should be in profit and 100% of your months should be in profit". If at the end of 3 months, you have even Rs. 1001 in your account, add another 1000 and preserve for next 3 months.
Thanks Buddy...even I am not putting any hefty amount in market..will just follow a system, build up some confidence, but will never put 30% of my capital in stocks or trading..rest of the capital in MF through SIPs...what you say..

Hellow Timepass,
Thank you very much for giving the impotant links in a single page.This will really help many new members.Only thing how they will find your this helpful thread?
Once they notice this thread it will help them a lot.
Regards.

Hellow Timepass,
Thank you very much for giving the impotant links in a single page.This will really help many new members.Only thing how they will find your this helpful thread?
Once they notice this thread it will help them a lot.
Regards.
Let the others worry about themselves. For my own reference, I have put a link to that thread in my signature. For your own reference, you can bookmark it in your browser or use "Thread tools" option to subscribe to that thread.