LONE WOLF's Trading Diary

Krushna

Great going. Keep it up.

LoneWolf

03 JuLY 2017 : Openign Session

A bad session so far. Three trades all three in loss.

P/L i will do after receiving contract notes as I need to see what changes have come after GST. But approximately 1% of equity is lost if I add the brokerage. So I have only 1% more room for closing session.. Need a break now..

LoneWolf

03 July 2017 : Summary

No signals were there to trade on closing session. It was my 1st loss day with this newer approach.
While analyzing the trades in evening I found that my LT long trade should have been avoided. So far my approach is a mixture of mechanical and discretionary trading. I receive the alert of stocks showing potential movement mechanically, and from there I analyse the market structure of filtered stocks and decide the trade plans. ANd here i performed poorly on LT yesterday. The trade should have been completely avoided and I took the full SL. :mad:

Net P/L for the day = -1.9R

LoneWolf

Hello Friends,

My Rocky is no more. I had to put him down last Friday.

Six months before when all the doctors gave up and said he will be dead within few days, he showed what a fighter he was. He lived. With care and love he also started recovering. He gained his ability to control his hind limbs up to his shoulders. But he could not recover from the paralysis which has affected his front limbs, neck and jaw lines. Over last 4 months slowly he lost complete control over his tongue and eventually his mouth. By lying down all the times and not able to use his limbs and skeleton, his backbone has showed some signs of deformations and it was arched like a bow. he also lost his ability to use his joint although I was regularly applying physiotherapy on his legs.

But worst of all he could not open his mouth on his last few days. It became hell of a task to feed him. It was stressful both me and him. There were times he refused food and did not even co-operate not because he did not want to eat but it was all too stressful for me and him to work it up for him to eat. Sometimes I hear rumbling sounds (sounds of hunger) from his stomach. It was all very difficult for me as well. I used cry a lot holding him in my arms wandering why me ? why him ? what was our faults ?

And finally after seeing all this even my patience gave up and I could not see him anymore in this misery. He does not deserve all this.. It was the toughest decision of my life, but I had to do whats best for him. I wanted to end his pain. This time again I gave up but he did not. Now it was not just a coincidence that he got the name of a fighter "Rocky". He fought till his last breath. He taught me not to give up never while passing away. Normally vet gives 1 to 1.5ml of euthanasia dose while performing surgery and 4.5 to 5ml (3 times of normal) while putting a dog down, (a state of deep sleep from which the body cant recover again). But Rocky was alive even after injecting 10ml of the solution, and the doctor had to inject additional 5ml. He was not ready to go.. It took 15ml of the solution to take my boy down.

My friend told me that we two definitely share some bond from past lives. I dont know what was my relation to him, but ever since he came in my life I always saw him as my son. When ever I used to go out, there was always an urge in me to return home and find out how he was doing. I used to say everybody that I am enjoying my 1st experience of fatherhood, and I am loving every part of it.. Now all I am just left with the memories of us together, how he was waking me up everyday exactly at 4:15am, how he was always looking upto my lap to cuddle with me, how he used to wait at the doors, refusing to leave every time I went out. For last 10 months he was my world. my everything.. Now all I am left with loneliness and his memories in my empty room. His sufferings came to an end, but he left me with a pain and question of life time.

I know he would be waiting there on the other side, I know one day I will meet him again. I hope he finds in his heart to forgive me.

In the memory of my love, Rocky.. You will always stay in my heart.

============================================================

My trading suffered a lot over last 4 months. Many days I did not have time, and whenever I had time, my psychology and mood was not at place. Still i traded few days here and there, mostly scratch or loosing trades. and finally I stopped it all together. Now after a week of Rocky's death, trying to recollect myself and start my trading journey all over again.

Nikhil Dogra

He was a beautiful baby & i am sorry for your loss. I hope you start the new year with a new good boy ;)

LoneWolf

For those who are not aware of the matter, the above post is the continuation from my earlier post.. This Post

saakk

what was his diet, plz share.... home made or market based, if home made: does it include left-overs or specially cooked for him which includes sugar or salt...