swagat86

Dear traderji,
I hav been trying to LOg in to the Chat Room but since ystrday culdnt do so.
Im gettin a message Class Client Not found.
i hav java VM installed.

Can u pls help.

Thanks

trader21

sm had faced similar problems n said downloading the latest version of jrt helped.

Dear traderji,
I hav been trying to LOg in to the Chat Room but since ystrday culdnt do so.
Im gettin a message Class Client Not found.
i hav java VM installed.

Can u pls help.

Thanks
Same probs here as well.....cud get in yesterday,not able to today.Hope things get rectified soon.

Traderji

Super Moderator
I just checked the chat room and I am able to login without any problems. The chat service providers have upgraded their chat script and this requires the latest version of java.

Try again and give me your feedback.

swagat86

I just checked the chat room and I am able to login without any problems. The chat service providers have upgraded their chat script and this requires the latest version of java.

i think i will download latest version of Runtime files. hope it works.
Thanks taderji

sm had faced similar problems n said downloading the latest version of jrt helped.
Thanks lohiya, i will try it.

bvpraveen

Hello Traderji,

I couldn't able to login on the first day of launch. But was able to launch it the next two days. But again today I can't login.

On both the cases, I received the following message : "An error has occured communicating with the server. Please reload the applet and try again"

Praveen.

trader21

I and some others did not face any problem on the first day. An error once occured once and restarting my browser helped(firefox).
There are many great additions to the chatroom :D but, the typed font appears huge and typed text sometimes seems to appear in the room with a delay :(

trader21

11:05 p.m.

My browser shows 0 users in chatroom. Is the chat client not working or only I am facing the problem?