Login Problems with Trading account

I am not able to login to my 5 paisa share trading account and could do any transactions, ever since my account is opened.
I have been sending several mails, and made so many calls, I have even requested by sending letters by post, so far I could not be able to login. My password got locked and now expired.

Can some one help me with this?

Whenever I send an email to the 5paisa Customer Service team, I get a standard reply asking me to send the forms; the reply looks like a preset auto reply. I am not sure whether anyone is reading my emails; I have explained my issue over and over again in all the emails. It appears that the customer service team does not know English or not having time to read and understand what I am writing.

Whenever I call them up, I get a reply to send the forms. I have sent the forms in two sets so far to the 5paisa office address.

There seems to a big gap in what the call centre customer service team is saying to what the website says.

I am really fed-up having taken the Account with 5paisa. 8 months have passed by so far ..I am still struggling with only login issues. I have now given up.

I have tried the online trading platforms of Angel Broking. So far there is no such problems of log in associated with my trading account. Moreover I am satisfied with their live chat support team with gives all the day round help.

I am not able to login to my 5 paisa share trading account and could do any transactions, ever since my account is opened.
I have been sending several mails, and made so many calls, I have even requested by sending letters by post, so far I could not be able to login. My password got locked and now expired.

Can some one help me with this?

Whenever I send an email to the 5paisa Customer Service team, I get a standard reply asking me to send the forms; the reply looks like a preset auto reply. I am not sure whether anyone is reading my emails; I have explained my issue over and over again in all the emails. It appears that the customer service team does not know English or not having time to read and understand what I am writing.

Whenever I call them up, I get a reply to send the forms. I have sent the forms in two sets so far to the 5paisa office address.

There seems to a big gap in what the call centre customer service team is saying to what the website says.

I am really fed-up having taken the Account with 5paisa. 8 months have passed by so far ..I am still struggling with only login issues. I have now given up.

I had similar experience with Anand Rathi. Without single transaction, therefore, I had to close the account. This only is the lesson we can teach to the brokers who cares not for clients.