Live Intraday Trading By Professional traders

To advice is easy to make actual profits is the real problem.

1) Every body can advice buy this sale this BUT STOP LOSS. now you work in the market with money and once your stop loss is hit money is wiped.

AND BIGGEST JOKE ALWAYS WITHOUT FAIL IS THE STOCK WILL MOVE ONLY AFTER STOP LOSS IS HIT.

2) Even see the software they give direction only after movement has happened.

ryan4ucar

To advice is easy to make actual profits is the real problem.

1) Every body can advice buy this sale this BUT STOP LOSS. now you work in the market with money and once your stop loss is hit money is wiped.

AND BIGGEST JOKE ALWAYS WITHOUT FAIL IS THE STOCK WILL MOVE ONLY AFTER STOP LOSS IS HIT.

2) Even see the software they give direction only after movement has happened.
hmmm do one thing shout out loud before buying the stock that u are buying so and so stock , the market will hear you then shout out your stop loss out loaud again the market will hear your stop loss(make sure u are not buying anything just fooling them) , then when the makets comes to your stop loss price you start the actual buying and like you saidwithout fail the stock will move and you will make money

after finalizing conditions for my setups when i go live i have noticed that i go into closed mind mode i.e i am focusing only on my conditions and thus blocking other market info which might help me in improving setup. Now i check the setups only on weekends for improvements but should be doing it real time ideally without letting it affect my trade execution and management.
too many choices too soon can cause confusion and mental overload. Beliefs allow us to tune to one channel of environment information at a time so that we can learn about nature of environment through that one channel. Then we can expand our awareness to other channel as we learn to deal with additional choices we are confronted with as we become aware of the additional possibilities. - Mark Douglas, Disciplined Trader.

ryan4ucar

sp tulsiyan says its neither bull or bear market trading is confusing stocks like just dial went from 1k to 1.4 k hmm i guess markets are more clear for him when stocks dont move