Live Intraday Trading By Professional traders

Ryan Bro. did you trade today? Interestingly they cancelled the trading holiday 14th nov and announced 15th nov as Muharram holiday.LOL what's the meaning of such a decision.

The volume for today's trading is very low.Not too many people were aware.Even I wasn't.

after finalizing conditions for my setups when i go live i have noticed that i go into closed mind mode i.e i am focusing only on my conditions and thus blocking other market info which might help me in improving setup. Now i check the setups only on weekends for improvements but should be doing it real time ideally without letting it affect my trade execution and management.

after finalizing conditions for my setups when i go live i have noticed that i go into closed mind mode i.e i am focusing only on my conditions and thus blocking other market info which might help me in improving setup. Now i check the setups only on weekends for improvements but should be doing it real time ideally without letting it affect my trade execution and management.
Trade with Rs.100/-.Rest will be okay.