Little tips on Intraday Trading

It is difficult to survive the INTRADAY ASSAULT,barely 5~10% will survive and others will perish.
Colu,
It is not as difficult as you think, actually its all about keeping proper stop loss in place i.e. 2% downside and 5% upper side (or more) of course timing is very crucial. I am regular intra-day member it works with ratio of 70:30.

RB

columbus

columbus said:
It is difficult to survive the INTRADAY ASSAULT,barely 5~10% will survive and others will perish.
Colu,
It is not as difficult as you think, actually its all about keeping proper stop loss in place i.e. 2% downside and 5% upper side (or more) of course timing is very crucial. I am regular intra-day member it works with ratio of 70:30.

RB

RB,

Good to know that you are in 5%~10% .Perhaps GREED and FEAR are the most dangerous things which drive the intraday traders to loose money.Personally I feel that conquering Greed & Fear is most important for a day trader rather than learning more about Technical Analysis.

S

sunil kalani

to be on the safe side, mix intraday with delivery , only trade intrady on the scrip which you are planing to take delivery.

trade safe
one of best suggestion i have ever heard. that shows how trade should be atttempted as far as intraday is concrned

U

uasish

Intraday Trading is possible with only 25 K one can aspire to earn 2.5 K per month.

I know my this statement will go against my philososhy to discourage Intraday in initial phase of Trading pursuit & it also becomes an indirect responsibilty to show it everyday for a month with 25 K & earning 2.5 K.

Like every other guy i get my share of Win/Loss everyday in Intraday.May be by exchanging views on Live Mkt,we learn from each other.

My problem is i cant divulge my methodology but can try to demostrate ,(here the Smart guys will dissect each & every Entry/Exit & will fig. out the Methodology within 1 month ,no problem :)) but again this will involve lots of my trading time.Still i am game if Majority Really want to Test & Learn by sharing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello uasish, am new around here, but have already seen enough glowing commendations about your observations in these forums. You can certainly count me in as your students, ready to test and learn.
Paresh

pakatil

Intraday Trading is possible with only 25 K one can aspire to earn 2.5 K per month.

I know my this statement will go against my philososhy to discourage Intraday in initial phase of Trading pursuit & it also becomes an indirect responsibilty to show it everyday for a month with 25 K & earning 2.5 K.

Like every other guy i get my share of Win/Loss everyday in Intraday.May be by exchanging views on Live Mkt,we learn from each other.

My problem is i cant divulge my methodology but can try to demostrate ,(here the Smart guys will dissect each & every Entry/Exit & will fig. out the Methodology within 1 month ,no problem :)) but again this will involve lots of my trading time.Still i am game if Majority Really want to Test & Learn by sharing.
Dear Asish da,

I am willing to learn the art of Intra Day trading. Pls take out some time from your tight trading schedule, to educates us.

Regards

kenneth

Hi Asishda.

Yes spare some time. Looking forward to learn. In fact I was reading all your mails today. But it was only NIFTY.

Regards
ken

Last edited:
U

uasish

The idea is (the same as the Nifty Fut thread),to try to impart confidence,to encourage everyone to participate,to break the myth that 90 % daytraders are loosers.

Few modalities are to be worked out like what will be standard brokerages we will take into a/c.As the capital allocation is Rs 25K hence only in Cash Mkt (scrips listed in F & O),the normal leverage allowed in day trading will be utilised,but what will be that Fig.

If i also actually Trade these srcips real time then it becomes easier for me to post,here few things will differ ,the qty ,(as i am more comfortable at entry Full Qty no scaling in but scaling out) that will differ ,how to solve that.What will be the Risk Parameter for this Equity,here we can make a scale for Risks say from -3 to +3 ,then when i post ;bought Tisco xxx ;Risk 2; Stop xxx (2 % from present cmp); in that case how the qty for this portfolio be calculated.

This are few things to be sorted out first,now say lots of other members also chips in how to keep those records.

Somebody has to take some responsibilty for keeping daily records.(The Nifty Fut thread lacks that,see when Sanjay actually calculated & showed Saint's trades in 60 mins it was mind boggling,until that we where mentally not conducive to accept !!)

Last edited by a moderator:

VJAY

Dear Asish,
We waiting for this..............
VJAY

praveen taneja

Yes ashish Da if this great point came in ur mind pls finish it with help of all the seniors n i m will ing to offer any help if u want me to do but frankly telling i can only do till now thread reading n asking questions watever i cannot understand.I pray for ur success on every aspect of life god bless u