Limited vs Unlimited Trading

NiftyFantasy

I wonder how you do this.... Really I am surprised after i saw the demo of JUST LITE. Can you tell us more about your trading??? I am really curious to know about it...
if you are an ultra active trader then you avoid this actually i want to use it for otm option of 5-15 rs premium with 20-50 lots bcz i want to utilize the no brokerage benefit...
in fact it is advisable to everyone who want to opt for zero brokerage should go for deep otm options...

nac

Well, good calculation.

Here, it really sounds far better than RKG in terms of brokerage...

SO..... GUYS ANYONE ASKING FOR CHEAP BROKER (F&O) SEGMENT YOU CAN SUGGEST BAJAJ RATHER THAN SUGGESTING RKG.

tnsn2345

if you are an ultra active trader then you avoid this actually i want to use it for otm option of 5-15 rs premium with 20-50 lots bcz i want to utilize the no brokerage benefit...
in fact it is advisable to everyone who want to opt for zero brokerage should go for deep otm options...
Hi,
I also have been managing my daily activity in Nifty Options in this fashion i.e. trading through Justtrade and for live quotes using RMoney simultaneosly.

However, as you would be aware that Justlite Gold brokerage has changed w.e.f 9 Mar and have introduced 0.01% brokerage in F&O and with this my arrangement will very soon cease.

How are you now planning to manage your trading now? Because Justtrade is now getting expensive compared to RKG. I have already got forms from RKG and am planning to shift to them and bid bye to Justtrade. Request your views/comments.

Regards,

Bajaj capital's jus lite gold package is the best in this country "india" if u trade in options intraday or otherwise...also,even if u do delivery based once in a while u can recover ur cost of 2300 per quarter...
Yes, the trading platform is kept deliberately poor...so wat??? U cannot modify or cancel orders...keep refreshing for prices...still okay...

^ after seeing just lite's platform, i felt i can't trade with this platform. So, inquired other brokers finally i signed one.

tnsn2345

Hey, Niftyfantasy, awaiting to reply. How do you plan to do your trading now that Justlite Gold has introduced 0.01% brokerage in F&O.

Could you suggest some broker (other than RKG - I am otherwise going to sign up with them) who offers lower brokerage i.e. less than Rs. 9/lot which is being offered by RKG. My volume is approx. 200 lots of Nifty options a day.

Hence basically I am looking for unlimited trading in Nifty Options for a fixed fee. I am guessing that my profile is similar to yours and could you suggest what you are planning as Justlite Gold is history now.

Regards,

nac

Hey, Niftyfantasy, awaiting to reply. How do you plan to do your trading now that Justlite Gold has introduced 0.01% brokerage in F&O.

Could you suggest some broker (other than RKG - I am otherwise going to sign up with them) who offers lower brokerage i.e. less than Rs. 9/lot which is being offered by RKG. My volume is approx. 200 lots of Nifty options a day.

Hence basically I am looking for unlimited trading in Nifty Options for a fixed fee. I am guessing that my profile is similar to yours and could you suggest what you are planning as Justlite Gold is history now.

Regards,
Better PM him. You would get a reply.