Limited vs Unlimited Trading

NiftyFantasy

Hi!

I am from chennai. I am planning to start TRADING as my career. Can you guys suggest/advice me on few things....

Paying a fixed amount every month and trade unlimited no. of times is good (I feel that it will be real nice for JOBBING purpose).
But, upto my knowledge only two brokers are offering such plan. RK Global and Sharebazaar(When I inquired bajaj capital they said there is no more unlimited plan).
Between these two who is more reliable and with whom I can open a/c.
I feel that there is drawback by opening a/c with these brokers i.e., both of them are not in chennai.
Do anyone know any other brokers offering such plans? If yes, please give me some contact details. I would really really appreciate that.

Any of you guys have anything against these brokers???
If you suggesting any other broker, please tell why...

Any opinion/suggestions/advice are welcome. Please feel free to write back your views.

Thank you....
Bajaj capital launched a new scheme JustLite Gold for unlimited trading @2097/- per quarter say 699/- per month. But it provides only basic trading platform you can see only one scrip at a time and you will have to refresh to get latest bid/ask....
My plan is to view market watch on my regular expensive trading platform and to trade with this just trade lite gold a/c to opt unlimited trading benefit at very low cost...

nac

Bajaj capital launched a new scheme JustLite Gold for unlimited trading @2097/- per quarter say 699/- per month. But it provides only basic trading platform you can see only one scrip at a time and you will have to refresh to get latest bid/ask....
My plan is to view market watch on my regular expensive trading platform and to trade with this just trade lite gold a/c to opt unlimited trading benefit at very low cost...
I called them. They said there is no more UNLIMITED in bajaj capital.:(

nac

It's been 14 hours since last post, I was expecting some comments/post when I login today. (Is it because of weekend????:confused:

I have given how much my volume would be. And the best quotation i got from the broker.

Is this possible to negotiate charges with existing brokers (I have a/c with India infoline and Religare) - This is to those who advice me to not to go with brokers who collects advance brokerage or offering unlimited trading for fixed amount.
I am asking this because somebody have mentioned in this forum that he is getting charged .01% one side. I am attaching that snapshot. Please have a look at it.

I also I have read that someone is getting charged around Rs. 12/- per lot from India infoline and he has attached his contract note too.

I haven't much heard much about Sharebazaar. Nobody in this forum is not trading with sharebazaar or nothing to tell about their services. I heard that they are offering NSE NOW. I think its browser based. I am not sure if thats the case, there won't be any charting facility in NSE NOW.

Please comment/post your views guys. That would really be helpful to persons like me.

Thank you.

Note: Attachment Removed on 14th march 2010.
This is the details which was in the attachment.

Better to say goodbye to reliance money.
My brokerage for futures nifty .005% in indiainfoline
Charges .01% only on one side of sell only.
It comes approximately to Rs 10/- per lot
Link: http://www.traderji.com/brokers-trading-platforms/30692-new-charges-reliance-money.html

Last edited:

linkon7

I trade with RKG, and the brokerage is Rs 9 per lot per trade. If one wants to trade stocks intraday, then they have 2 plans. One where u pay Rs 9 per trade (irrespective of the qty) and another where u pay a monthly 999 Rs and 0 brokerage for stocks trades intraday. This 999 Rs plan does not include Futures and options. FNO is treated as a separate segment and Rs 9 per lot per trade remains fixed.

The other charges are Rs 350 for odin for one segment. Rs 500 for 2 segment (FNO + Stocks).

I trade Nifty and Options and commodities (Silver). I trade good volumes and my main concern is cost of trade and speed of execution. I find RGK satisfactory on both.

nac

Today I gotta a call from Bajaj Capital, and said there is a UNLIMITED PLAN.

He show me a demo of that. Its like ICICIDirect's web trading portal.
I am damn sure that, day trader can't trade in this platform.

I don't know how many have seen such portal. Its like filling application form for trading these financial instruments.

May be its good for those who trade FnO with regular intervals.

I have heard about reliance money's trading portal 2 years ago. Do they have trading portal like this?????

nac

So far 3 of you have recommended RKG and 1 for Reliance money, and one for BAJAJ. I feel reliance money is charging higher, and with bajaj its hard to do day trading with trading portal they provide.

After reading a thread about RKG, now i am scared to open an account with them. Its a very lengthy thread. out of 77 pages, i have read around 35.

I have read many threads saying that this broker is not good that broker is not worth etc. Especially Indiainfoline, In the scale of 1 to 10 (where 1 indicates worst and 10 indicates best) many have scaled Indiainfoline as 1. But after reading RKG's thread, it sounds like RKG could be in -5 or something. Anybody would like to comment. Most importantly those who are trading(NSE Cash) with RKG and those recommends RKG.

I have few queries regarding RKG

Does RKG has any associate or branch in chennai?
RKG provide web version for trading, is this NSE NOW?
For ODIN users, they are charging segment wise, likewise they are charging segment wise for users of web version?
Many facing problem with ODIN disconnection, but still you guys are trading. Why? (When i was working for a proprietary trading firm, if we faced any technical issues traders gets frustrated they shout and yell like anything, i dont know how you guys facing this)
Some says web version is waste and some says ODIN is waste, then with what we can trade?
Account holders of RKG have no physical document as proof...
Many have posted that their margin amount is not showing even after they transferred or selling stocks from their holdings
Does ODIN has candle stick charts? I can't find answer for this. Nobody saying that there is no candle stick in ODIN or not.
I don't think all those who got account with RKG have account HDFC.
In this case, many would give cheque or wire amount to RKG. It will take some time to reflect in our margin. Likewise when we request for withdrawal, i hope RKG will issue cheque. It will take two or three days to reach me and it takes 2 days to clear. If weekend falls between these days, it will take appox a week to get the money.
And after all, I can't get to see their website for past 3 or 4 days, I thought its because of weekend, but even now its not opening. In this case how traders who use their web portal to trade will access.

Correct me if i am wrong anywhere...

Come on guys write back

nac

View market watch on my regular expensive trading platform and to trade with this just trade lite gold a/c to opt unlimited trading benefit at very low cost...
I wonder how you do this.... Really I am surprised after i saw the demo of JUST LITE. Can you tell us more about your trading??? I am really curious to know about it...

I think Reliance money is also providing unlimited trading, with very less brokerage.
Regards
Saivenkat.
Reliance money is charging Rs 6000 for 3 months for unlimited trading.
There are charges of Rs 15 per executed trade

nac

I heard that RKG has a franchisee in chennai. Do anyone know their contact no. or something????
Please make it soon.... Somebody gimme some contact nos. of RKG chennai.

nac

I got a call from RKG, kolkatta regarding account opening. Already, They have mailed me application form. In few places they themselves have put tick marks in some column. I haven't gone through the entire form.

I have a doubt, now i am gonna trade only in cash(NSE) if i wanna trade derivative i should again fill up a form to open an account or what. And it applies to BSE too....