For EOD can we make use of below Slope finder.Have a look at below AFL

SetChartBkGradientFill(1,23);
_SECTION_BEGIN("Behgozin Slope Finder");

Tr2 = Ref(C,1);
Tr3=Ref(C,7);
Trend2 = MA(Tr2,7);
Trend3=MA(Tr3,7);
Slope1=((Trend3-Trend2)/Trend3)*100;
Plot(Slope1,"Buy When it is Green and Sell when it is Red or Pink",colorGold,styleLine+styleDots|styleThick);

Tr4 = Ref(C,7);
Tr5=Ref(C,15);
Trend3 = MA(Tr4,15);
Trend4=MA(Tr5,15);
Slope2=((Trend4-Trend3)/Trend4)*100;
Plot(Slope2,"",colorGreen,styleLine+styleDots|styleThick);
Plot(0,"",colorWhite,styleLine);
_SECTION_END();SetSortColumns(-2);

//Richu

Buy= nwbull=slope1 > 0 AND slope2 > 0 ;
Sell=nwbear=slope1 < 0 AND slope2 < 0 ;
Buy = ExRem( Buy, Sell );
Sell = ExRem( Sell, Buy );

PlotShapes(IIf(Buy,shapeUpArrow,Null),colorGreen,0,0,-10);

PlotShapes(IIf(Sell,shapeDownArrow,Null),colorRed,0,0,-10);

Plot( 1, /*efines the height of the ribbon in percent of pane width */"ribbon",
IIf( nwbull, colorLime, IIf( nwbear, colorRed,IIf(Signal()<MACD(), colorPink, colorPink ))), /* choose color */
styleOwnScale|styleArea|styleNoLabel, -01, 50 );

amibrokerfans

now show me where is the linear reg, where is the behgozin indi? am i misssing something or its intentional to hide the main part?

sr
yes u r missing those.they r in the chart. give me 1 or 2 hour.. i will post where and how i added them.

@prabh.... your afl seems to be future looking...!!! m i right??

@sr... yeah it worked... actually i did that editing at the first instance when you pointed out and explored but forgot to change the filters hence i told that no results... after changing the filters now its looking good!!!

thanks

sr114

yes that afl is future looking as we r using the forward 1pd and 7 od close price, better wud be the back looking close pr of 1 pd and 7 pd. [Ref(c,1) and Ref(C,7)]

if u r to use this slope finder use the afl with the explorer. it will provide better result along the exploration. only there u have to modify the sell condition. its wrong there

sr

awating ami's updated afl....

sr114

Just learning mate from SR and seniors.I am a positional trader hence Slope finder has to be clubbed with Behgozin for good results and this is what i think SR has stated earlier.

@sr... yeah it worked... actually i did that editing at the first instance when you pointed out and explored but forgot to change the filters hence i told that no results... after changing the filters now its looking good!!!

thanks
in exploration try to find out those scrips having their values (Behgozin) very near zero and concentrate on them. they r ready to explode either way. those having very high values r the candidate for exit. this is my observation

sr

prabhsingh

in exploration try to find out those scrips having their values (Behgozin) very near zero and concentrate on them. they r ready to explode either way. those having very high values r the candidate for exit. this is my observation

sr
SR,

How is Behgozin slope finder different from MACD indicator.Are there any big differences between both of them?