lets try it ... ( need your help )

sr114

for some issue ya i am hiding some part of the code. anyway thanks for yr valuable study on it.
then why u uploaded the code - it will mislead other guys going thru this post and using the afl

also what abut the modification - will it help u .

also try to put a EMA 5 pds of the Beh1 as signal . ie will help in the chart

sr

sr114

SR,

It seems results of the above AFL is just showing Pivot points.Is this what we are expecting from this system.
no actually this system will show the begozine line along the piv point superimposed in the price candle along the linear reg line and the buy /see signal is done by the vertical lines - colored 1's. but as the code is half posted so u will only find the candle with pivots and nothing else.

Prabh try this in eod to explore the scrips just crossing the zero line - and then trade on those scrips. never go for the extreme values of behgozin. dnld behgozin from wisestocktrader for the fullest utility

sr

_SECTION_BEGIN("BehgozinStrengthFinder");
CLN= Ref(C,0);
//CLN= Ref(C,q1as);
Beh=((CLN - EMA(CLN, 10)) / EMA(CLN, 10)) * 100;
//Plot(0,"",colorBlack,styleLine);
V2 = HHV(Beh,100);
V3 = LLV(Beh,100);
Beh1= WMA(Beh*(V2-V3),6);
//Plot(Beh1, "(Buy or sell when crossing Zero)- Behgozin Strength Finder ",4,4);
Buy = Beh1>0;
Sell = Beh1>0;
Buy=ExRem(Buy,Sell);
Sell=ExRem(Sell,Buy);

Filter = Buy OR Sell;
AddColumn(Beh1,"Behgozin Stock Strength");
AddColumn(Buy, "Buy");
AddColumn(Sell, "Sell");
_SECTION_END();

the above code has explorer incorporated... found from wisestocktrader... there is something wrong with the code as it shows both buy and sell for the same script at the same time....

can sr or ami clean this... thanks

prabhsingh

no actually this system will show the begozine line along the piv point superimposed in the price candle along the linear reg line and the buy /see signal is done by the vertical lines - colored 1's. but as the code is half posted so u will only find the candle with pivots and nothing else.

Prabh try this in eod to explore the scrips just crossing the zero line - and then trade on those scrips. never go for the extreme values of behgozin. dnld behgozin from wisestocktrader for the fullest utility

sr
I hope when you say "crossing zero line",you are talking about Behgozin Slope Finder.

sr114

the hiding part dont effect the base concept and this thread is experimental one. i will try yr suggestion later today.
welll may the hiding part dont affect the base concept, but will u plot the afl and see what is the result

i will post the chart image here generated from ur afl part (with a slight modification of using a piv afl - not future looking and based on hhv, llv)

now show me where is the linear reg, where is the behgozin indi? am i misssing something or its intentional to hide the main part?

this chart is according to ur afl (hidden 1)

sr

sr114

_SECTION_BEGIN("BehgozinStrengthFinder");
CLN= Ref(C,0);
//CLN= Ref(C,q1as);
Beh=((CLN - EMA(CLN, 10)) / EMA(CLN, 10)) * 100;
//Plot(0,"",colorBlack,styleLine);
V2 = HHV(Beh,100);
V3 = LLV(Beh,100);
Beh1= WMA(Beh*(V2-V3),6);
//Plot(Beh1, "(Buy or sell when crossing Zero)- Behgozin Strength Finder ",4,4);
Buy = Beh1>0;look here
Sell = Beh1>0;also look here - it must be Sell=Beh1<0
Buy=ExRem(Buy,Sell);
Sell=ExRem(Sell,Buy);

Filter = Buy OR Sell;
AddColumn(Beh1,"Behgozin Stock Strength");
AddColumn(Buy, "Buy");
AddColumn(Sell, "Sell");
_SECTION_END();

the above code has explorer incorporated... found from wisestocktrader... there is something wrong with the code as it shows both buy and sell for the same script at the same time....

can sr or ami clean this... thanks
look at the colored editing and explore according to that . it will provide the true explored result

i am using this variant ( an ema 5 pds of the behgozin values as the signal)

sr

sr i tried that... but eventually it gave no results.... :(