Least brokerage and 20 times exposer

brokerage may be least like 1 paisa or half paisa, but total cutting from their side is important that varies from one to one, and no one clearly show or tell about it only gives details about that our brokerage is very less. other thing is when they give more exposure they may cut more than others by not showing it to clients or non telling before hand.

kiran_thiru

my broker gives 0.005 (half paise)
10 times exposure
chart free
Real Time Buy Sell Signal Software Free
Meta Stock , Meta Trader Or Ami broker
who is your brocker? is he give free charting software for MT for real time buy sell signal?

Hi all

I am a sub broker offering commodities brokerage at Rs. 600/crore and Rs.20 per trade in nse f&o irrespective of number of lots. Offering 10 times exposure in mcx and 5 times in nse futures.

Get in touch with me if you want to open an account.

looser89

600 per crore on turnover or in both side

brokerage may be least like 1 paisa or half paisa, but total cutting from their side is important that varies from one to one, and no one clearly show or tell about it only gives details about that our brokerage is very less. other thing is when they give more exposure they may cut more than others by not showing it to clients or non telling before hand.
hai preeth,
my brokerage charge is fixed of Rs 1000/month and other charge totally is about 480/crore and stamp duty will be vary accordingly statewise for my location stamp duty is only in gold and silver only.check for your in www.indiaprocon.com
where there is a option of brokerage calculator or call to thier office number mentioned in site more details.if you want to choose broker it might be useful for you.

ashu1234

I also tried to find a broker with good leverage in commodities trading but still not getting a choice.
Hi,
most brokerage houses have stopped giving leverage in commodities like 20 times some years ago all because of high volatility in gold and silver price. Reputed brokers are now focusing more on retaining clients for long term rather than giving them high margin and go broke within months. Some new startups or personal card holders may give you that kind of leverage but again their services may not be up to the mark. If still you want to use leverage for some good swings, because I won't advice you to use it frequently, than feel free to contact me at [email protected].

GTji

hai preeth,
my brokerage charge is fixed of Rs 1000/month and other charge totally is about 480/crore and stamp duty will be vary accordingly statewise for my location stamp duty is only in gold and silver only.check for your in www.indiaprocon.com
where there is a option of brokerage calculator or call to thier office number mentioned in site more details.if you want to choose broker it might be useful for you.
What exposure do they provide for equity cash?

What exposure do they provide for equity cash?
In my plan of Rs 1000 per month exposure is not availablie i have to can use my full margin. for exposure some other schemes are there that i dont know exactly.
why dont you enquire to thier office3 number.
happy trading:thumb::thumb: