Anybody atleast heard of CD Equisearch Brokerage House?

Hi,

I am planning to open an account with CD Equisearch stock brokers as they offer very attractive brokerage charges for intraday stock trading.

But am not sure of their service etc.

Has anybody heard/dealt with them (before I came across them, I havent heard about them).

Please help by sharing your experiences. Even one line/word would suffice to help me.

Thanks
Berry

SexyTrader

Hi,

I am planning to open an account with CD Equisearch stock brokers as they offer very attractive brokerage charges for intraday stock trading.

But am not sure of their service etc.

Has anybody heard/dealt with them (before I came across them, I havent heard about them).

Please help by sharing your experiences. Even one line/word would suffice to help me.

Thanks
Berry
Go with the known and popular ones!

I have not heard about them. But its always best to stick to the known players for something as important as brokerage services!

CD Equisearch is a very old firm based out of Kolkata. Rajat Bose was once on their payroll from where he made his name. They have survived all major crashes and bear markets, you can depend on them.
They were one of the first firms to use technical analysis to run a prop desk in way back 90's

Steve

:( I opened an account about six months back, at their Mumbai office in Andheri on the recommendation of a friend, had to quit within a fortnight. They charged me a higher rate, than agreed upon, their RM just didn't have the time to get this rectified, asked me to continue trading and they would adjust in due time. Another major problem is their IT support staff which handles three or more clients simultaneously, so you don't know if they are talking to you or someone else. Plus they reneged on other assurances made. Maybe this problem only exists at their Mumbai office.