Learning Group -VIJAYWADA

Status
Not open for further replies.

niftyoption

As per chart 400-420 get support...I think so...
Dear Shreeux ,

In my view go with trend is more important...

for that we should answer one question

are we identify the current trend ? it is vital for trading :)

Ok shreeux , my view several years i tried for bottom fishing ... most of the time

in crashes i blocked my capital in for more than 1 year for positive trend

you always try to find out positive trend don't buy below 100 EMA Never buy a stock
Me too..After budget many scripts went down..!!

niftyoption

Dear Shreeux ,

please go through this stock

fintech below 900 continuously fall and reach nearly 100

averaging is not good for trading in a falling situation ....
some time we may get profit , but not always ....:)

niftyoption

Me too..After budget many scripts went down..!!
yes , bhai you are correct , we should learn from our experiences

so if we correct our trading model according to our failures and success also
try to develop a habit of writing a Trade Dairy :):)

niftytaurus

First I will take Plain Chart With EMAs

Ex:

Next step is recognize EMA 's Congestion Point or Price should cross over All EMA s Top to Down or Down to Top

Ex:

Ex:

In these examples EMA s congestion point is vital and take swing Break Out , Swing Failure,

I don't Trade EMA s Expandable state i call that is a " cloud Area "

and also Trend line Break out or Swing Break Out, or Swing Failure

Ex:

My Entry
Ex:

Re Entry Chance :

Hi Nifty Option
Thanks for your all posts in which you have shared your very nice trading system.Its really so nice of you that you have shared your valuable system with us..its superb but simple also..& I beileive that those systems are great which we can explain in few words, as you explained very beautifully..thanks for useful charts also which can help us in understanding entry & exits ...

What a divine intervention by GOD in occasion of Dashara..I have been suffering from neck pain from last 3-4 days..& pain was so severe that I was so afraid that spondolytis na ho..so I thought seriously to lessen intraday & start swing trading ..& I have been trying to develop a method with Price action & MAs.& manually back testing & researching it ..& at same time coincidentally, today I have read your trade system..so your trade system will really help me to develop a system for mine ..its really a blessing of GOD for me..really thankful to you..May God bless you..
I have some biases against overnight positions rather I have a fear for them..if you could please put some light more on money management & risk management,it would be helpful for me..
Thanks again

XRAY27

Hi Nifty Option
Thanks for your all posts in which you have shared your very nice trading system.Its really so nice of you that you have shared your valuable system with us..its superb but simple also..& I beileive that those systems are great which we can explain in few words, as you explained very beautifully..thanks for useful charts also which can help us in understanding entry & exits ...

What a divine intervention by GOD in occasion of Dashara..I have been suffering from neck pain from last 3-4 days..& pain was so severe that I was so afraid that spondolytis na ho..so I thought seriously to lessen intraday & start swing trading ..& I have been trying to develop a method with Price action & MAs.& manually back testing & researching it ..& at same time coincidentally, today I have read your trade system..so your trade system will really help me to develop a system for mine ..its really a blessing of GOD for me..really thankful to you..May God bless you..
I have some biases against overnight positions rather I have a fear for them..if you could please put some light more on money management & risk management,it would be helpful for me..
Thanks again
He shared the MM rule/s in simple take risk of 1 % of your capital...
example if the capital is 100000 then 1% means 1000 divided this with price of share to get the qty of shares to be purchased
ex
Capital 100000*1(risk%)/100=1000
number of shares to be purchased(basing on risk)=1000/price of share

niftyoption

Ok, thanks for suggestions...I am using SMA...any major differ..?

what about Alok Industries Ltd...

Enter current price Stoploss is 10..Target is 14>>16>>19.

Dear shreeux ,

the exponential moving average (EMA) gives a higher weighting to recent prices than the simple moving average (SMA) does,

SMA

EX:

I am giving the following series of Prices of a stock :

10, 11, 12, 16, 17, 19,20

SMA Calulation :

10+11+12+16+17+19+20 =105

7days SMA = 105/7 = 15

SMA=15

Most traders will tell you to trade simple moving average crossovers of and the profits will fall from the heavens. Well, unfortunately this is not accurate. Often time’s stocks will tick over or under moving averages to only continue in the primary direction. This will leave you on the wrong side of the market and down on your positions.

EMA

is similar to a simple moving average, except that more weight is given to the latest data. The exponential moving average is also known as "exponentially weighted moving average"

Exponential Moving Average Calculation

Exponential moving averages reduce the lag by applying more value to recent prices. The weighted value depends on the number of days in the period. There are three steps to calculating an exponential moving average.

• Calculate the moving average.

• Calculate the weighting multiplier

• Calculate the exponential moving average. The formula below is for a 10-day EMA.

SMA: 10 period sum / 10

Multiplier: (2 / (Time periods + 1) ) = (2 / (10 + 1) ) = 0.1818 (18.18%)

EMA: {Close – EMA(previous day)} x multiplier + EMA(previous day).

I am using EMA s in my trading , but If you identified any advantage in SMA, you can use SMA that is your choice ..

Please go through the chart i have mentioned SMA AND EMA
if you observe EMA looks like Smooth condition than SMA

Alok textile

niftyoption

Dear niftytaurus ,

I mentioned " Money Management and Risk Management topics " in my Posts please read previous post no 12

If any body uses my trade system never affect in a crash....:)

Last edited:

niftyoption

NEW ANDHRA PRADESH STATE MAP

"Krishna River " is separating Krishna District and Guntur District at that place between Krishan and Guntur Districts (Between Vijayawada - Guntur cities new capital is started construction latest planned city in INDIA)

:thumb::clap::clapping:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.