Learning Delivery Trading and Investing

asnavale

Anant Sir...In amibroker these midas S/R lines drawn for one scrip remains same for other scrip.To draw them for other scrip again you have to reset the dates again and start from begining.Is it true or I am doing some mistake?
Hi sanjay,

You are right. For each scrip you have to define the starting dates for the MIDAS curves. This is one limitation of the AFL. The lines drawn for one scrip remain as they are and when you change them for another scrip the originally drawn lines are lost.

-Anant

rajputz

Hi everyone...

back after long time for little discussion and guidance.

I have taken position in aloktext at 23.45....the entry taken is totally on weekly charts and based on my technical analysis. Now besides this technical analysis, since my position is in profit, what other fundamental analysis should i do on the company so that i can take a decision for what time frame and future prospect i can hold it.

Please guide for it and i will do the rest analysis. let me come up with the analysis and then we will review it. Like some particular points (for eg ratio analysis - just for example purpose). Some precise fundamental test that we can do for its future projection. is there any thing that can be added to make analysis more appropriate.

rajputz

Bhai ye technichal matter hain nahin to thodi bahut free seva main bhi kar hi deta:p:p
Praveen Bhai,

Technical to sirf meri entry hai. I am looking for pointers to look into ALOKTEXT regarding fundamental analysis which i can search....Nothing technical....Lemme put it easy way.

If the traders around me were to buy the aloktext based on their fundamental analysis, then what would they search for in aloktext
:)

@ Rajput Bhai

Hello ...

Though Alok is trading at less than Book value of Rs 34/-

Rupee appreciation may squeeze the margins

Look at the Share Holding pattern

Promoters have pledged nearly 94 % of their shares by quarter end June
But now ( i.e Quarter End September ) It has come down to 58 %

Moreover Institutional Holders have reduced their stake from 36.80 to 28.35

Source:

http://www.bseindia.com/bseplus/StockReach/AdvanceStockReach.aspx?scripcode=521070

This scrips seems to be added in the nov nifty futures...so there might be some speculation going ahead

I would prefer JBF industries

Look at scrips like Polyplex and Uflex which appreciated quite sharply in the recent months

hope this would help you in taking decision

What do you say Bhai?

Last edited: