Learn How To Fish

Status
Not open for further replies.

VJAY

Hi Vijay Bro

Any tweaks you follow. Looking at charts of current Bull run in tata steel?
We don't do tweeks everyday :)
Today gap up abv vph so can look lower tf at opening few minuits..1-3 ..there also no agg pvt ...then just wait for setup

Hi vijay bro , it was so difficult trading today and i was trapped , trade 1 triggered and i scratch in agg Sl , since we had good bull run again entered trade 2 , that was also failure move and i exit in SL .
1536924963847.png

Last edited:

VJAY

Hi vijay bro , it was so difficult trading today and i was trapped , trade 1 triggered and i scratch in agg Sl , since we had good bull run again entered trade 2 , that was also failure move and i exit in SL .
View attachment 28454
Dear vivek,
Yes when 1st trade failed then no entry there again...Its mostly helps us avoid some whips...Thats why I not enter again when my trade fails ...Yes ocassionaly we miss some trades though ...Here you need to wait for a strong breakout and some kind agg pivot take it as we not miss if any strong bullish trend there..

Dear vivek,
Yes when 1st trade failed then no entry there again...Its mostly helps us avoid some whips...Thats why I not enter again when my trade fails ...Yes ocassionaly we miss some trades though ...Here you need to wait for a strong breakout and some kind agg pivot take it as we not miss if any strong bullish trend there..
Yes vijay bro , that was a learning today !!

VJAY

Dear Vivek,
In my chart in Tatasteel HOD made at morning never hit !!!!! is in actual trading trade triggered ? You are not add some filters on trigger price?

1537155076101.png

vijay bro , clarification in TSL , i exit my long at the red line marked , but looking into the yellow marked PA , is any exit over there as per u ??
( i seeing that yellow mark two candle as bearish HAMMER )
1537241217658.png

Last edited:

VJAY

vijay bro , clarification in TSL , i exit my long at the red line marked , but looking into the yellow marked PA , is any exit over there as per u ??
( i seeing that yellow mark two candle as bearish HAMMER ) View attachment 28511
Dear vivek,
I think no...if its engulf bar will think to scratch there ...but looking this i dont think so..actually if we look too much in scratching its start as habit :) so we may miss good days due to that...so make some clear cut rules to scratch trades ...that will help to avoid most of iffs

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.