Learn How To Fish

Status
Not open for further replies.

MSN1979

Vijay bro how is flood situation in kerala? Me and my family are planning to meet wonderful people of kerala , is it safe to visit now?

VJAY

Vijay bro how is flood situation in kerala? Me and my family are planning to meet wonderful people of kerala , is it safe to visit now?
Situarion mostly normal....only some infra problem some most hit places like roads,small bridges ...and still cleaning process on some most hit areas....which area/place you are going to visit?

MSN1979

Situarion mostly normal....only some infra problem some most hit places like roads,small bridges ...and still cleaning process on some most hit areas....which area/place you are going to visit?
We have a few in mind, mostly looking to live near natural places. Selected some beaches, A famous waterfall. Can you suggest a few, since we don't want to live in city and avoid traffic. Would love to live with a local keralite family :D we would prefer near water or nature.

MSN1979

our mouth always get watered thinking about the banana chips LOL :D.

MSN1979

Athirapipply falls
Kerala kathakali Center
munnar
anaerangal camp ecolodge
kollukumalai mountain
the famous tea estate
thekaddy periyar (national park)
allepay
allaphuza beach
allepay backwaters some boat racing

VJAY

Athirapipply falls
Kerala kathakali Center
munnar
anaerangal camp ecolodge
kollukumalai mountain
the famous tea estate
thekaddy periyar (national park)
allepay
allaphuza beach
allepay backwaters some boat racing
All good places...when you planning this trip?alappy &munnar(roads) affected area but its fastly normalising as its tourist places

MSN1979

We are planning next week but we are not in hurry can postpone to October. What do you suggest?

VJAY

We have a few in mind, mostly looking to live near natural places. Selected some beaches, A famous waterfall. Can you suggest a few, since we don't want to live in city and avoid traffic. Would love to live with a local keralite family :D we would prefer near water or nature.
In aleppy you can stay in house boat at night....munnar hill area and tea estates which sceneric...you can check also parmbikulam though its in remote area...google it you can get website ...need online booking to stay there for one night...its in border of TN...you can plan like visiting athirapally on route...that route is too sceneric one...one more place for naturalized is gavi

VJAY

We are planning next week but we are not in hurry can postpone to October. What do you suggest?
Yes its better to give some time more ...oct is ok as in these sceneric area roads are damaged...

VJAY

Kovalam beach though its in Southern end of kerala...cherai beach is famous beaches of kerala...for you as your plans its better to go cherai beach....

Status
Not open for further replies.