Learn & earn money from the simplest methods

Hi Dev sir,
I had the good luck to come across your post and learnt a lot from it. But it is unfurtunate that we are not getting any new post from you on this. Hope u will earn handsomely from trading in the new year and the posting will start to flow. Happy new year.

Dear Dev,

Wats Wrong with u??? Why are you wasting others time By starting something which is of ZERO USE, in such a an excellent Forum??

I have seen many of your posts, say that, As there is no response from other, I am going to close the Thread, what kind of person u'r?? R u expecting from innocent people forcefully a thanks & why shld u reply u or thank if u r having such low standards.. WTF..:annoyed::mad:

Get the hell out of u'r here from such a good forums, and please dont start some thing which is of zero Use..

All the things u said can be found in Saints Thread itself, what New or educative in u'rs???? Just other than Gaining some Popularity:annoyed:???

Anyhow..

Byeee...

veluri1967

Dear Dev,

Wats Wrong with u??? Why are you wasting others time By starting something which is of ZERO USE, in such a an excellent Forum??

I have seen many of your posts, say that, As there is no response from other, I am going to close the Thread, what kind of person u'r?? R u expecting from innocent people forcefully a thanks & why shld u reply u or thank if u r having such low standards.. WTF..:annoyed::mad:

Get the hell out of u'r here from such a good forums, and please dont start some thing which is of zero Use..

All the things u said can be found in Saints Thread itself, what New or educative in u'rs???? Just other than Gaining some Popularity:annoyed:???

Anyhow..

Byeee...
No need to be so rude....phani.
Its afterall a forum. Everybody has a say. If Dev considers it to be a dead thread, let him close the thread.
Secondly, the basics of the market are one and the same. If anybody talks about the basics they simply look old wine in new bottle.
Let anybody say anything, there is only one golden rule "Buy Low Sell High"
The rule is simple, but highly difficult to follow.
To gain popularily among members of this forum, I personally feel no one would start trading.
We are all here basically to learn trading and benefit from each others inputs.
Thatz my view and hope you understand and refrain from such circastic remarks in future.

Dear Dev,
Wats Wrong with u???
Basically I am a wrong person to communicate with:p.

Why are you wasting others time By starting something which is of ZERO USE, in such a an excellent Forum??
But why are u wasting ur valuable time by digging a dead thread where I have posted something subjective 1 years back on 14 Jul 10. Should I presume that u were doing PHD with my posts for the whole year :confused:

I have seen many of your posts
I am overwhelmed, knowing this..... But again my query is why to waiste ur valuable time reading my posts ?

R u expecting from innocent people forcefully a thanks & why shld u reply u or thank if u r having such low standards.. WTF..
Thanks for informing me. But let me tell u this that this button was not available earlier in this forum and without any thanks button my reputation points were not bad. My ranking was around 4th....it may be noted that all other banned member were active that time........ More over those reputation points were given by astute members. Jokers like u were not having any power that time to give a reputation power during 2007.

Get the hell out of u'r here from such a good forums,
Ok agrred to. But I have doubt that u are not a spy from our neighbourhood forum:D

All the things u said can be found in Saints Thread itself, what New or educative in u'rs????
On God, I am saying I have never gone through Saint''s threads meticulously. It may be one or two posts..I have gone through as an normal interact. Moreover these basics I were knowing before joining the forum, may be u were not knowing that's something else.

Just other than Gaining some Popularity
Which type of popularity ? plz clarify. Do u know that I run any business other than trading?

And also let me know whether u are knowing me ? Have u seen me in TV Channels? How do I look? Black or white?

Are u sure My actual name is dev and its not khari kumar the name of ur dad?

any way thanks &
regards
dev mookerji

Dear Dev,

R u expecting from innocent people forcefully a thanks & why shld u reply u or thank if u r having such low standards.. WTF..:annoyed::mad:
Dear Traderji,

Most humbly and respectfully I am begging that my reputation system kindly be disabled.

thanks & regards
dev mookerji

the following chart example of Dev mukherjee top and bottom chart . is from 6300 to 2600 points called lower low. The tops arrowed are called lower high and and the resistance prior to every tops are called lower low. The Vice Versa is called higher high. there are plenty of example online, if you google can find easily

rrrajguru

So at last this thread is a dead thread, from where i have got knowledge to become a successfull trader. Conratulation to them, because of whom, DEV lost his temper and not contributing anymore.............