Learn & earn money from the simplest methods

prabit

no need to insult others

what is your standard we can see.
friend, this is a free forum , nobody can force anybody and definitely deb is not forcing anybody. Is he forcing you? Just don't open the thread. Even I can open a thread and talk nonsense,but don't open it. Pl don't discourage others. Some members are benefiting , pl don't deprive them. I don't mind to hurt you.

One thing I would like to suggest you guys that if u er new into the charting analysis subject, and searching for an suitable software, then I would like to suggest go for Amibroker instead of Metastock. Due to Metastock dependency all the charts attached by me in this thread are of Metastock.

But I must admit I am fade up with Metastock with different issues, specially hanging problem while live data feeding.

Amibroker is excellent in all those matter.

As far I am concern, its the matter of use of few years with Meta so little bit uneasy with Ami, but thats a matter of some time only.

One thing I would like to suggest you guys that if u er new into the charting analysis subject, and searching for an suitable software, then I would like to suggest go for Amibroker instead of Metastock. Due to Metastock dependency all the charts attached by me in this thread are of Metastock.

But I must admit I am fade up with Metastock with different issues, specially hanging problem while live data feeding.

Amibroker is excellent in all those matter.

As far I am concern, its the matter of use of few years with Meta so little bit uneasy with Ami, but thats a matter of some time only.
What takes the decision is the matter between your ears not the softwares.So do anything but trade wisely.

prabit

Hi Dev, I am prabit. I am following your thread,not yet gone through all post. You are teaching like a professional.Lot of tranks to you. I want to learn from you.Pl continue the thread. This is a free forum, so there may be unpleasant comment, you know critics are always there.Just ignore, think of your follower.Thanks again.

prabit

Re: CLASSICAL MAs

Following MAs are considered as very useful, and hence used largely. Some classical trading systems are there based on following DMAs.

i) 10 DMA
ii) 13 DMA
iii) 21 DMA
iv) 30 DMA
v) 50 DMA
vi) 100 DMA
vii) 200 DMA
Can I ask a question? DMA is Daily Moving Average ? For intraday which is more effective EMA or DMA?

prabit

Now I am telling here my first simplest trading system, based on 21 days MAs.

Take positions according to 21 days EMA alongwith price line (in 5 minutes chart).

Trading rules :

1. Buy when first time bar or candle closing above 21 days EMA. Keeping SL of previous Pivot Low .

2. Sell when first time bar or candle closing below High 21 days EMA. Keeping SL of previous Pivot Low.

3. While considering pivots low or high, price difference should be greater or lesser than 0.5% for pivot high or low respectively.

4. Neglect EMA crossover in between trade, means when in positions avoid fresh buy or sell signal based on MAs until SL is getting hits.

5. Fresh trade/Reverse ur positions once SL getting triggered.

Chart attached for better understanding.
Dev, is this rule for positional trading, what is meant by pivot here how do I get the pivot? pl explain.