KwikPop for Amibroker

abhinkoi

Thanks Johnny..I have downloaded and installed...
Some of them are working excellent but some are still giving this error -

Error 29
Variable "line" used without having been initialized

Please let me know to fix this.

tc
abhi
0000000000000 kwekpop for anibroker. replace dot with . :) johnny[/QUOTE]

Last edited:

Nanda

Thanks Jonney for sharing this SW.it worked in ami but is difficult to understand this system.anybody having experiance using this KP?,pls share with us.

thankyou

Hello,

I only had the KwikPop indicators for a couple of days before my computer resources started giving me problems. Not sure why, but in that time, I had the opportunity to review all of them very closely.

In my honest opinion, these indicators are very similar to indicators that are already created "out there" somewhere for Amibroker. As an example, one of them is an "Ergodic" oscillator. KwikPop doesn't call it an ergodic, and I could be wrong, but when I compared the signals, they were the same. I compared the KP indicators to many I have in my customer folder that I found on various forums and the AFL library. The signals are the same, they just have a different appearance.

They did not seem to help in timing a better trade entry than what I already use.

I have a habit of using the "drag and drop" feature in Amibroker to super-impose indicators. I am also learning afl code on my own...it is a very slow process. At times, I have created some interesting things, and other times, have created a mess. But this is how I compared the KP indicators to others that I have used in the past.

Bottomline, I guess you can say I used to try and "reinvent" the wheel, but after testing literally hundreds of indicators, settings and systems, I have found that all indicators pretty much tell you the same thing. You just have to find the ones that are most comfortable for your eyes and perfect your strategy using them.

There are so many "offers" out there to get your money. Newbies, especially, are prone to jump at these "opportunities" and spend much time and money that could have better been spent to trade with. (This is exactly what happened to me when I first started in this business about 10 years ago).

I am not saying KP is not worth it. Any purchase is an investment in your education....if you use it, but honestly, everything (and more) that you could possibly need to trade has already been invented, (and most of it is free in these forums).

Five days is not a long enough trial to learn and perfect a system. On the other hand, maybe I am a slow learner. LOL
Hi Brevco,

Would you mind explaining what you are using currently?

Regards

Hello,

I only had the KwikPop indicators for a couple of days before my computer resources started giving me problems. Not sure why, but in that time, I had the opportunity to review all of them very closely.

In my honest opinion, these indicators are very similar to indicators that are already created "out there" somewhere for Amibroker. As an example, one of them is an "Ergodic" oscillator. KwikPop doesn't call it an ergodic, and I could be wrong, but when I compared the signals, they were the same. I compared the KP indicators to many I have in my customer folder that I found on various forums and the AFL library. The signals are the same, they just have a different appearance.

They did not seem to help in timing a better trade entry than what I already use.

I have a habit of using the "drag and drop" feature in Amibroker to super-impose indicators. I am also learning afl code on my own...it is a very slow process. At times, I have created some interesting things, and other times, have created a mess. But this is how I compared the KP indicators to others that I have used in the past.

Bottomline, I guess you can say I used to try and "reinvent" the wheel, but after testing literally hundreds of indicators, settings and systems, I have found that all indicators pretty much tell you the same thing. You just have to find the ones that are most comfortable for your eyes and perfect your strategy using them.

There are so many "offers" out there to get your money. Newbies, especially, are prone to jump at these "opportunities" and spend much time and money that could have better been spent to trade with. (This is exactly what happened to me when I first started in this business about 10 years ago).

I am not saying KP is not worth it. Any purchase is an investment in your education....if you use it, but honestly, everything (and more) that you could possibly need to trade has already been invented, (and most of it is free in these forums).

Five days is not a long enough trial to learn and perfect a system. On the other hand, maybe I am a slow learner. LOL
Hi Brevco,

Can you please explain what you are currently using that is better than many available out there?? Will check whether that suits many of us newbies :)

Regards

johnnypareek

hi all,

sorry for late as i ann busy a bit. i will explore n give details.
btw, 4shared has put that in abuse folder so if ne one need let nne know will upload again.

johnny

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
8 AmiBroker 1
J AmiBroker 0
J AmiBroker 7
T AmiBroker 0
H MetaStock 4