Johnny Day Trades Idea

MANISH_DAMANI

I am watchin at my freinds pc. It cost 1.25 lakh in rupees as he says

Once i fullyt satisfied will ask all details. and try to get it u know ;)
means you are not fully satisfied kya sir ?I thought you are expert in field as some body asking tips in forum then after watching your reply there I thought you might be expert in watching elliot wave.As in real market it is very difficult to track elliot wave and it is a subjective concept so far I knew.Well thanz sir for saying truth so that others also get aware of that you are not yet fully satisfied.:thumb::)

johnnypareek

means you are not fully satisfied kya sir ?I thought you are expert in field as some body asking tips in forum then after watching your reply there I thought you might be expert in watching elliot wave.As in real market it is very difficult to track elliot wave and it is a subjective concept so far I knew.Well thanz sir for saying truth so that others also get aware of that you are not yet fully satisfied.:thumb::)
I am watching the outcome of software. In fact I left EW long back as there are lots of excuses in it. Its like indicator which looks into future data.

True , I assume myself as still in learning phase , though I am in market since 1988-89. Have used lots of software, theories and proud that I brought Amibroker in India.

MANISH_DAMANI

I am watching the outcome of software. In fact I left EW long back as there are lots of excuses in it. Its like indicator which looks into future data.

Now What is looking into future? if You ask then can explain
what is looking into future sir I have asked as you told me to ask:):thumb::D

johnnypareek

Hi,

Okay here is the answer as It is not possible to write more from office.

What I do is to analyse stock to this software and after it plots EW , I manually analyse them and if finds pattern as per EW and the tgt sl in tune then only I go ahead. So, A software can't help u to earn You have to put your mind in it too. The chart I post was of crude As per that i calculated sl n tgt and if they are good then only trade else wait for better chance

MANISH_DAMANI

Hi,

Okay here is the answer as It is not possible to write more from office.

What I do is to analyse stock to this software and after it plots EW , I manually analyse them and if finds pattern as per EW and the tgt sl in tune then only I go ahead. So, A software can't help u to earn You have to put your mind in it too. The chart I post was of crude As per that i calculated sl n tgt and if they are good then only trade else wait for better chance
Now I have satisfied with your answer sir.:thumb::)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
tradingwithmike Forex 0
B Trading Diary 15
P Technical Analysis 7
J Commodities 0
J Position Trading 20