Jio subscriptions - could be very significant already!

ST,

TWS mobile would that work in it. I think you use IB ?
Yes...but Jio phone can download only Jio apps....
In any case I am too scared to use mobile for trading....I don't get the comfort level...

ST

lemondew

Thats true but IB rule of 2000 for phone order/squaring doesnt give a good feeling. In case of a pc pr power failure a mobile phone with 4 g would be needed for an urgent square off.

Also the help desk said they cant state in advance advance their margins for carryforward in futures. It has t o be checked after 3:15. Their margins arent same as other discount brokers. How do you manage it. Just saw their intraday margin for gail on friday was 141000 and carryforward was 171000 different from indian brokers.

In any case I am too scared to use mobile for trading....I don't get the comfort level...

ST

Not really a cash back we get 8 e-coupons of Rs 50 each, shows in MyJio App

Coupons can be redeemed against future top-ups of Rs 99+ or Plan subscription of 300+

The one good thing about it is you can gift/share them with others . . . ,

good for those who have multiple Jio Sims in Family/friends

Happy :)

I recently bought Jio Fi for 999 and my initial recharge was 99 for Prime membership and 399 for 1 GB data 28X 3 days.....no idea if this 399 is again abailable as advance recharge ( that is what the ad says) ...on Jio phone the store told me that only Rs 150 or 309 recharge is applicable..

ST
Only 1 coupon of Rs 50 can be redeemed on 1 recharge, so to reclaim this 400
you have to make 8 payments in future . . .

What else we expect from Mota bahi :D

Happy :)

Prataap_2013

ST
I tried USB tethering but it only shows as a portable media player. if they develop some connectivity software for laptops then good. else voice is good, TV also good but 5 minute lag which is bad for business channels.

vijkris

Learner and Follower
Increase in Cost of 1gb/day plan. :(

Reliance Jio customers will have to pay 15 per cent more for its popular 84-day plan at Rs 459 from tomorrow, under which subscribers get 1GB 4G data at high speed per day, according to information published on the company's website.

However, subscribers of Rs 149 plan will get 4GB of data for each billing cycle of 28 days under the new scheme "Diwali Dhamaka" compared to 2GB being offered at present.

It has also reduced recharge tariff for lower denomination and short-term pl ..

Read more at:
//economictimes.indiatimes.com/articleshow/61134580.cms[/QUOTE]

Increase in Cost of 1gb/day plan. :(

Reliance Jio customers will have to pay 15 per cent more for its popular 84-day plan at Rs 459 from tomorrow, under which subscribers get 1GB 4G data at high speed per day, according to information published on the company's website.

However, subscribers of Rs 149 plan will get 4GB of data for each billing cycle of 28 days under the new scheme "Diwali Dhamaka" compared to 2GB being offered at present.

It has also reduced recharge tariff for lower denomination and short-term pl ..

Read more at:
//economictimes.indiatimes.com/articleshow/61134580.cms
And it will work out to be 20 R per month.
Still the cheapest and best option. :)

And it will work out to be 20 R per month.
Still the cheapest and best option. :)
How come Rs. 20 per month ?? :confused:

Even on using the recharge coupon, it will come to Rs. 399 for 84 days i.e. about Rs. 4.5 per day.