Jio subscriptions - could be very significant already!

I checked up at my Reliance stores today.He says Jio phones have come.He has promised me to give one tomorrow,though he said something like "OTP ata nahi hain" ....but he has asked me to come with Rs 500 paid receipt,Rs 1000 more to pay and Rs 153 for the first recharge....so I think he is serious about delivering the phone tomorrow.

Smart_trade

Last edited:

simplebuthard

Working as Trading Assistant. Hire me !!
Is this phone already available in stores? or upcoming date?
This phone is already available but now it will be bundled with Airtel offer....the battery capacity is very low it seems....so it requires frequent charging.

ST

I got my Jio phone this evening.Phone looks nice but a bit clumsy in operation as we are used to touchscreen smartphones.FM radio worked very well....the sound in telephone conversation has excellent clarity.Jio TV worked well without much of buffering..I could watch CNBC on it..tried loading zerodha kite on a browser....not very successful at that....overall a good phone but it may take some time to get used to keys and navigation.The screen does not look too small.Good alternative to my land line phone which gives lots of noise while speaking...phone does not have instruction manual,warrantee card....it is a phone made in China.

Smart_trade

Last edited:

lemondew

ST,

TWS mobile would that work in it. I think you use IB ?

I got my Jio phone this evening.Phone looks nice but a bit clumsy in operation as we are used to touchscreen smartphones.FM radio worked very well....the sound in telephone conversation has excellent clarity.Jio TV worked well without much of buffering..I could watch CNBC on it..tried loading zerodha kite on a browser....not very successful at that....overall a good phone but it may take some time to get used to keys and navigation.The screen does not look too small.Good alternative to my land line phone which gives lots of noise while speaking...phone does not have instruction manual,warrantee card....it is a phone made in China.

Smart_trade

Smart_trade