Is Reliance Money any better now ?

coolboy007

How much is the charges for selling from demat account then?

For one year I need not to charge my card.. It is free for one year ( that time promotion I guess)

I mean if i buy shares on same day using delivery and sell them on the same day .. is it different charges than the using option of margin.. or both are considered same in respect of intraday charges?
rgds,
Yeah if u have taken 5 lakh one year card of 500RS then it wud give 1 year validity and 5 lakh t/o limit which cn be used for either margin or delivery. While opening acc plz clear that u hv chosen 1 year card or 2 month one both cost 500 and they create confusion.

If u hv to buy and sell on same day why would u pay 12rs to csdl , u select intraday for that ( in ur card 1 year one brokrg is same for intra and delivery but in other limit cards its different like 10lk for delivery and 90 lk for intra)

IF u hv selected delivery and then sell same day 12 rs would be levied as shares wud come to demat first then they wud go to ur buyer.

Yeah if u have taken 5 lakh one year card of 500RS then it wud give 1 year validity and 5 lakh t/o limit which cn be used for either margin or delivery. While opening acc plz clear that u hv chosen 1 year card or 2 month one both cost 500 and they create confusion.

If u hv to buy and sell on same day why would u pay 12rs to csdl , u select intraday for that ( in ur card 1 year one brokrg is same for intra and delivery but in other limit cards its different like 10lk for delivery and 90 lk for intra)

IF u hv selected delivery and then sell same day 12 rs would be levied as shares wud come to demat first then they wud go to ur buyer.
Thanks,

I think I am more confused with limit card charges now..:-( Actually How do I confirm that what plan did I had during the opening the account?

For me, I do trading some time when market is down only.. not every day though... same like intraday trading.. So which plan is better for me?

Should I call customer care people? ( that we know the service) or there is another method to check after log in to the site?

If I understand correctly then Under TRADE there are 3 options Delivery, Margine and ATST,
I did not see any option like intraday as you mentioned? Please suggest.

I only buy share using delivery most of the time but some time margine ( if need to borrow money from brokage)..

Dont really touch ATST as it is bit confusing for me.
Rgds
Buzz

coolboy007

Thanks,

I think I am more confused with limit card charges now..:-( Actually How do I confirm that what plan did I had during the opening the account?

For me, I do trading some time when market is down only.. not every day though... same like intraday trading.. So which plan is better for me?

Should I call customer care people? ( that we know the service) or there is another method to check after log in to the site?

If I understand correctly then Under TRADE there are 3 options Delivery, Margine and ATST,
I did not see any option like intraday as you mentioned? Please suggest.

I only buy share using delivery most of the time but some time margine ( if need to borrow money from brokage)..

Dont really touch ATST as it is bit confusing for me.
Rgds
Buzz
IF u have not started trading with your new account then BEFORe starting trading , call cust care and tell them u want the LIMIT CARD CONFIRMATION
1. 500 rs card 2 month validity very high turnover limit of 1 cr for heavy usage traders

2. 500 Rs 1 year validity card with turnover of 5 lakhs for small traders or investors..
Whichver plan u want tell cust care , if u dont have the card of your choice WHEN U OPENED ACCOUNT then tell cust care and they would cancel prev and stat new card.

1. Intraday and margin are same , u v to sq off positions by 2:50pm.

When u buy shares in delivery next day they come in ATST mode automatically. ( usually shares take 2 days to come in your account ) but with ATST u can sell the next day only , the problem is if u face SHORT DELIVERY from whom u bought shares and then u also sold the shares in atst both of you will be penalized heavily. So wait till the shares come into demat account and then sell if its urgent and u r making good profit then SQ OFF With atst.

And in relmoney its different from other brokers , if u hv to buy anything in delivery u hv to have the money IN YOUR LEDGER , no borrowing of money for delivery for even 1 day in delivery shares.

IF u have not started trading with your new account then BEFORe starting trading , call cust care and tell them u want the LIMIT CARD CONFIRMATION
1. 500 rs card 2 month validity very high turnover limit of 1 cr for heavy usage traders

2. 500 Rs 1 year validity card with turnover of 5 lakhs for small traders or investors..
Whichver plan u want tell cust care , if u dont have the card of your choice WHEN U OPENED ACCOUNT then tell cust care and they would cancel prev and stat new card.

1. Intraday and margin are same , u v to sq off positions by 2:50pm.

When u buy shares in delivery next day they come in ATST mode automatically. ( usually shares take 2 days to come in your account ) but with ATST u can sell the next day only , the problem is if u face SHORT DELIVERY from whom u bought shares and then u also sold the shares in atst both of you will be penalized heavily. So wait till the shares come into demat account and then sell if its urgent and u r making good profit then SQ OFF With atst.

And in relmoney its different from other brokers , if u hv to buy anything in delivery u hv to have the money IN YOUR LEDGER , no borrowing of money for delivery for even 1 day in delivery shares.
1)I have started trading long ago and they did not ask me to recharge my card.. So in that case I assume that I fall in the second point of your statement? Btw when they deduct 500 RS i did not teceived any statement or it was included when I opened account amount?

2) 5 lakhs is total buy and sell /year or I can only have 5 lakh buy for whole year?

Also reconfirm again with customer care.

3) Next after one year they will stop me to do trading if I dont pay right? in that case For small investor which is the better plan to choose to recharge card again?
Can i choose the same again?

4) I think u still did not get my point about delivery , What i mean to say that if I buy shares using delivery option and sell them on the same day..Which I assume considered as intraday trading..So then charges wd be same of different selecting margin and delivery option * ( same day buy/sell).

5) I heard that only margin shares have to square off before 250pm. if I buy using delivery option, I can wait for good price till market closes. For example I sell with profit at 530 ( is this correct) .If i dont get good price then i would not sell them? and next day will go in ATST account. am i right?

Buzz

coolboy007

1)I have started trading long ago and they did not ask me to recharge my card.. So in that case I assume that I fall in the second point of your statement? Btw when they deduct 500 RS i did not teceived any statement or it was included when I opened account amount?

2) 5 lakhs is total buy and sell /year or I can only have 5 lakh buy for whole year?

Also reconfirm again with customer care.

3) Next after one year they will stop me to do trading if I dont pay right? in that case For small investor which is the better plan to choose to recharge card again?
Can i choose the same again?

4) I think u still did not get my point about delivery , What i mean to say that if I buy shares using delivery option and sell them on the same day..Which I assume considered as intraday trading..So then charges wd be same of different selecting margin and delivery option * ( same day buy/sell).

5) I heard that only margin shares have to square off before 250pm. if I buy using delivery option, I can wait for good price till market closes. For example I sell with profit at 530 ( is this correct) .If i dont get good price then i would not sell them? and next day will go in ATST account. am i right?

Buzz
ANSWERS

1. IF a customer doesnt recharge the limit card itself from trading portal then BY DEFAULT 500 rs is deducted and the BIMONTHLY card of 1 crore is recharged. This is done when either your validity expires or turnover expires of your prev card. YOU SHOULD HAVE RECHARGED THE LIMIT CARD YOURSELF WITH ONE YEAR VALIDITY when your limit was finished.
LIMIT card charges are only seen in limit card statement which can be seen easily.

2. 5 lakhs is total buy or sell its your wish TOTAL T/O LIMIT 5lakhs.

3. Told in 1 point , after one year 500 2 month card gets automatically recharged by relmoney system.

4. I cant answer your this point as i have never done the same thing.

5. What u have stated is absolutely right.

Hope u are clear now!!!:)

Thanks,
How to invest HDFC top 200 mutual fund using rmoney trading plate form?

Under mutual fund Option: place order.. HDFC is not listed? Why?

coolboy007

Thanks,
How to invest HDFC top 200 mutual fund using rmoney trading plate form?

Under mutual fund Option: place order.. HDFC is not listed? Why?
I have never bought any mutual funds but i know a fact that not ALL SCHEMES are listed in relmoney. Only a few fund schemes are there.

I have never invested in even a single fund.:D
Oh... sounds expert player then,,,,

Next..,
Lets say I sell 3 different time of the same share with different price ..e.g 10sh @300 rs, 10 sh @305 and 10 sh @ 310, so its is 30 sh@305

Do I need to pay 12 Rs for for demat charges for each trasnaction ? Or it will be considered one transaction and only 12 Rs will be paid?