Is nf will hit lower circuit after election result?

stock72

one question ...
let assume AAP win in complete majority and some what managed to form govt ...
How market react ? guys ..any guess ?

TradeOptions

one question ...
That is not going to happen in any way. AAP cannot win more then 50 seats no matter what. Even reaching to that figure is almost impossible. People are habitual of electing the same old politicians.

TradeOptions

Most probably there will not be any circuit this time, because the election results will be declared on the trading day itself, as the 16 May is falling on Friday which is a full trading session. So people will have enough time to digest the results and no sudden big surprise element.

RAAMAKANT

one question ...
Any party complete majority means UC confirmed.....:thumb:
If congress gets complete majority, then I highly doubt that there could be an Upper Circuit this time.
I agree with Tradeoption. As from last few months we are seeing that market is more optimistic about Modi. It's just making multiyear highs because of Modi Wave.
So apart from BJP if any other party comes in Majority, or if BJP also not able to form stable Govt. on their own then, then....
Just think .... :D :D :D

jamit_05

I agree with Tradeoption. As from last few months we are seeing that market is more optimistic about Modi. It's just making multiyear highs because of Modi Wave.
So apart from BJP if any other party comes in Majority, or if BJP also not able to form stable Govt. on their own then, then....
Just think .... :D :D :D
I shudder to think what will happen IF MODI become PM ! FIIs are an evil breed. They seek such opportunities, where public optimism is highest and is clearly excessive.

If Modi takes the hot-seat, Nifty will surely surpass even 7200 with good strength. FIIs will see this opportunity to get out of their positions. They know fully well, that Fundamentals, world over and even in India, are currently poor-to-mediocre. The growth that we Indians deserve due to our natural resources and our consumption story is still not delivered to us. There is plenty of room for improvement. But it will take time.

Given our parliamentary system and that we are the largest secular democracy, it will take sometime for Modi to settle in and put the country on the right track by issuing sensible policies and it will take longer for the effects of those policies to percolate into the "real" economy. Most of Modi's policies will be jammed by the opposition in the parliament.

FIIs know fully well, that Long term may be good, but short term surely does not deserve such high valuations. They will sell into every euphoric order. I would like to get a little dramatic at this point and add that, it is also very likely that big-pockets will sell so deep that every euphoric buyer regrets the day he got his brokers phone number. And that will be the point to enter the modi-wave.

In conclusion, I think there will be blood on Dalal Street either way; whether or not Modi wins with majority.asz

Last edited:

marimuthu13

That is not going to happen in any way. AAP cannot win more then 50 seats no matter what. Even reaching to that figure is almost impossible. People are habitual of electing the same old politicians.
forget about winning 50 MP seats..they wont even get deposits in 50 seats
:mad::mad::mad:

marimuthu13

Every one have right to dream .. and I dream they (AAP
) will cross 140 ... be ready for that ...
he he he ok sir,,,dream it...if AAP gets even 50+ , we are heading for hung parliment for a sure...Nifty can go below 6000 ...:clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping: