Is nf will hit lower circuit after election result?

praveen98

Re: Will NIFTY hit lower circuit after election result?

I am one of lucky Trader who...enjoyed UPPER CIRCUIT.....on 2009 UPA victory...National Stock Exchange's Nifty was locked at 4308.05...up 636.40 points ... 17.33 per cent.........I am Gambler I expecting ....lower Circuit....on upcoming JUMBO events....I will take RISK of 4 lacs.......:thumb:

NIFTY Cause of death....KEJRIWAL.(kawab mein haddi of MODI)...:lol:

Guys please post your View TUKKA be chalega.....:D
Hi Om Sai,
All the Best for your trade...My 2 cents@ election results....For 2009 election market just reversed to up trend from a severe bear trend a month or 2 before election results...Now the market is already @ reasonable levels for the macros as on date...And on Long Term charts its in a sideways broadening pattern....so probability of a good move on the 2009 election results day were good...but the odds are against the kind of trade you are planing now...Market has already priced in BJP_govt with other parties support, if BJP could form govt on its own, Nifty may move 3 to 5%...but not more than that...Mkt has learnt its lesson from UPA2...election results rally...pinning its hopes on manmohanji, PC and pranab da and the reforms they will bring in...
My gut feeling is election results day may be a non event day for the market...this time...Any way all the best for your trade...:lol:

Last edited:

marimuthu13

this time election results may come (i guess 16th May )during trading days..it will create more confusion and more volatilty, so chance of getting jackpot like 2009 results is less..(2009 results came on saturday)

I am one of lucky Trader who...enjoyed UPPER CIRCUIT.....on 2009 UPA victory...National Stock Exchange's Nifty was locked at 4308.05...up 636.40 points ... 17.33 per cent.........I am Gambler I expecting ....lower Circuit....on upcoming JUMBO events....I will take RISK of 4 lacs.......:thumb:

Raj Bhai , sahi baat hai .

Modi Ko India ke voters apna chawkidar nahin banane waale. :rofl:

Tijori gayi Modi ke haath se.

Stock Mkt. ka kya hai, kabhi upar , kabhi neeche.

manishchan

Hi Om Sai,
All the Best for your trade...My 2 cents@ election results....For 2009 election market just reversed to up trend from a severe bear trend a month or 2 before election results...Now the market is already @ reasonable levels for the macros as on date...And on Long Term charts its in a sideways broadening pattern....so probability of a good move on the 2009 election results day were good...but the odds are against the kind of trade you are planing now...Market has already priced in BJP_govt with other parties support, if BJP could form govt on its own, Nifty may move 3 to 5%...but not more than that...Mkt has learnt its lesson from UPA2...election results rally...pinning its hopes on manmohanji, PC and pranab da and the reforms they will bring in...
My gut feeling is election results day may be a non event day for the market...this time...Any way all the best for your trade...:lol:
I too have feeling that market will go down post elections but only if the current levels sustain/moves further up. Also, current govt moving out will already be factored in. We still have about 2 months so definitely too early to make any judgement. I had only seen the news how market reacted in 2009 and excited that this time, I will be part of the play. :D

in my view if modi comes in full power then the upper cct of nifty future definitely. But with full BAHUMAT otherwise at that time market will be in overbought condition and modi not come with FULL MAJORITY then lower cct of nifty future definitely.

RockyRobust

I remember last time Upper Circuit was hit. That was great moment.

You have decided this time on the other side. Very Big bet.