Is it worth? TA seminar & software from Precision Technicals

i have attended their seminar , in it the way they explains is excellent and heart touching and also i agree it is highly praised but i love their free seminar that's why i attended 7700 seminar
==========
about their software
i know every people wants to make money but i also know that 98 % out of them don't know when to buy stock and when to sell
this software gives you two curved lines along with candlestick chart , means you will get 100 % information about stock it is bullish or baries ,what is the trend ,where the buy or sell signal is generated
each and every thing is automatic means no calculation part is there
now if you see that both moving lines are crossing each other buy or sell signal is generated and you should simply buy or sell stock again keep watch on this lines every day when both lines crosses each other again sell or buy vise versa signal is generated simply unload your stock position and book your profit only
means no no no and no loss at any cost

if is it not enough you may watch their video clip just google it you will get it

Last edited:
D

darkstar

i have attended their seminar , in it the way they explains is excellent and heart touching and also i agree it is highly praised but i love their free seminar that's why i attended 7700 seminar
==========
about their software
i know every people wants to make money but i also know that 98 % out of them don't know when to buy stock and when to sell
this software gives you two curved lines along with candlestick chart , means you will get 100 % information about stock it is bullish or baries ,what is the trend ,where the buy or sell signal is generated
each and every thing is automatic means no calculation part is there
now if you see that both moving lines are crossing each other buy or sell signal is generated and you should simply buy or sell stock again keep watch on this lines every day when both lines crosses each other again sell or buy vise versa signal is generated simply unload your stock position and book your profit only
means no no no and no loss at any cost

if is it not enough you may watch their video clip just google it you will get it
hello sir which software u about talk please provide me link and there details.
thanks

bunny

hey bunny,

if at all u want to join some TA course , u can give a try to Mitesh Thacker.

miteshthacker (.) com in Mulund. :)
Hi Sumet,
Thanks for the recommendation.

This thread was started some 4 months ago when I was a newbie and was mostly overwhelmed with TA and all. Now, with the passage of time, I have learnt my bits from over the net and now hardly using technical analysis or technical indicators. My mainstay approach is Volume Spread Analysis these days and somehow I find it better than technical indicators.

Hi bunny,
I also went to this seminar, and I found it to be Very Good.

Here is a another of their website http://www.invest-in-shares-in-9minute.com/. This site is focussed on explaining their method and products clearly and does it much better than their general site that you mentioned.

Why I liked the session was

1. 4. in september my portfolio made 15%. oct nov and dec i was mostly out of market as per s/m and in jan again 15% ... so net 25% in 4-5 months while market has increased 5-10 %

2. Kiran Jadhav who developed and conducts it is a big expert, regularly coming in NDTV, CNBC and UTV. He is also a big time corporate fund manager in stock market and handles a corpus of 1500-2000 crores

3. I need only 10 -15 minutes per day to use it.

The basic concept is that there is lot of theory about stock market. You can study it till your 70 and there will be more to learn.

what one needs is a reliable system that one can apply and earn money. So they have created a system which takes only 10 -15 analysis per day to decide on the picks of the day. It might sound little boastful but I find that my picks are many times same as picks from experts like ashwani gujral extra given in moneycontrol.

4. even beginners can learn it easily.

while it is good to have extra knowledge ( i had read 2 books on tech analysis earlier ) no prior info is needed to understand and apply their system.

This is because they just teach only the technical analysis concepts needed for their system. So it is 1 day theory 1 day practical. There were housewives in our group who became confident about applying the s/m by the end of the course.

5. they also give lifetime support guranty to all who do the course... every night i send them the trades i plan to do on the next day ... and they reply back before 9 am next morning telling me if i can go ahead..