Is it good to leave a job for full time trading in India on the US market? What is th

Pradeep Narayan

Re: Is it good to leave a job for full time trading in India on the US market? What i

Hi,

I have been trading in US from past 2 years but could not dedicate time as I have another full time job. I'm planning on quitting the job and becoming a full time day trader now now that I have some capital that I can invest and would be able to give 100% of my time to learn trading. My job is in software line where I make decent salary, even after moving back to India I'm sure I can make a good salary. But I'm quite tired of office politics and ass kissing that needs to be done in corporate world to get up the ladder and would like do my own business to make same decent salary. This is quite a risky and daring step for me as I would be losing my job skill set if i'm focusing on something else. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated. Also, have anyone heard of Dollar bird trading platform in India through which we can trade US stock market? How good is this platform?

I really appreciate your time on any suggestions. Thank you.
My 2 Rupees... what ever you decide do that soon and stick to your decision. I quit IT when I was 41 and got into trading... At times I felt it was the wrong decision, but I had the will to fight... now I feel I should have started earlier when time was also on my side.

Re: Is it good to leave a job for full time trading in India on the US market? What i

very few people succeed in trading particularly intraday...but yes one can make living on trading also if he has already secured his financial liablity towards his\her family as that will be a high psychological boost and my friend mind plays a great role in stock trading...

lemondew

Just quit it if you have capital.
Try in stocks if it works then good else move to next.
you can try any business software consulting, BPO, Insurance, retail shops, retail franchisees .
You can try or all commission based jobs like sub broker, insurance advisor, loan agent, real estate agent.
You can provide an web based service you find in US and can replicate in India
If nothing works then just put an FD and settle in a tier 2 town which would be cheap. If 8% annually of your capital can sustain you then you can try it.

Hi,

I have been trading in US from past 2 years but could not dedicate time as I have another full time job. I'm planning on quitting the job and becoming a full time day trader now now that I have some capital that I can invest and would be able to give 100% of my time to learn trading. My job is in software line where I make decent salary, even after moving back to India I'm sure I can make a good salary. But I'm quite tired of office politics and ass kissing that needs to be done in corporate world to get up the ladder and would like do my own business to make same decent salary. This is quite a risky and daring step for me as I would be losing my job skill set if i'm focusing on something else. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated. Also, have anyone heard of Dollar bird trading platform in India through which we can trade US stock market? How good is this platform?

I really appreciate your time on any suggestions. Thank you.