Is BSE at 7500 possible within 1 year ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rkkarnani

yes it is . If Congress govt. falls, sept 11 repeats, enron-anderson happens in India.

my friend, in the same breadth of exteme (-ve) imagination, we migth not be there to witness it. Human beings, the mortal creatures.

7500 or 1000 does not mean any difference if you exercise your options right. Observe strict stop/loss, follow your strategy and let the market go where it wants.
Stop Losses DO NOT WORK when market opens at lower circuit!!!!!

and then what happens if you're prediction is right?
will you start buying??
and what makes you think it wont fall below 7500(haha!) levels???
no one bother if the market is up from 17k to 18k in a week and 18k to 19k in four days, a fall of 800 pts(everyone comes to rescue). we are not out of the woods.

BTW, FYI, i buy at any level and sell at any level, as long as a stock gives me my buy signal .

for example a stock that i bought for 50 and sold for 70, is trading at 35 today, i don't want to buy it today. if it falls to 25 i will buy today. so 3 months back i was prepared to pay 50 for something for which i am only prepared to pay 25 today. it is just demand and supply.

U

uasish

Capital Mkt is one type of Metrics to judge the Economics & Financial enviourment of that country even by not visiting or having intricate knowledge of that country.
The 'Sub-Prime' / $ Yen Carry trade / etc & its reflection on DOW / NASDAQ ,does give us a fair idea about US Mkt,whether there is reccession or bouyancy even by not visiting US we get a fair knowledge & better than any common guy of our country who is not related to Stock Mkt.
Mkt is the most Palpable & Fragile Metrics ,even a terrorist bombing in London Metro Subway can bring the Price of 'Sail' down by Rs 2.00 within 10 mins in NSE.
Hence until the economy goes Topsy Turvy in India the massive Fall to 7k is not expected & even if it goes there then it cant stay at those Levels provided our Economy shatters.
Any change in overall status from the present state has got it's share of Good & Bad things.
Ex-Prime Minister Mr Chandrashekhar had to Pawn a portion of our Gold reserve of RBI to Barckley Bank of England to avoid the Balance Of Payment crisis & also to pay the EMI of World Bk loans at that time.
Now we have a crisis situation of Surplus Foreign currency Reserve of 100's of Billions,so as to take recourse of Participatory Notes etc.
These Money when brought Essar Oil from Rs 76.00 to Rs 350.00 we where not complaining now when it is Withdrawn back we are worried.
This is the unwanted part of that 'Change' of Status.

Last edited by a moderator:
Capital Mkt is one type of Metrics to judge the Economics & Financial enviourment of that country even by not visiting or having intricate knowledge of that country.
The 'Sub-Prime' / $ Yen Carry trade / etc & its reflection on DOW / NASDAQ ,does give us a fair idea about US Mkt,whether there is reccession or bouyancy even by not visiting US we get a fair knowledge & better than any common guy of our country who is not related to Stock Mkt.
Mkt is the most Palpable & Fragile Metrics ,even a terrorist bombing in London Metro Subway can bring the Price of 'Sail' down by Rs 2.00 within 10 mins in NSE.
Hence until the economy goes Topsy Turvy in India the massive Fall to 7k is not expected & even if it goes there then it cant stay at those Levels provided our Economy shatters.
Any change in overall status from the present state has got it's share of Good & Bad things.
Ex-Prime Minister Mr Chandrashekhar had to Pawn a portion of our Gold reserve of RBI to Barckley Bank of England to avoid the Balance Of Payment crisis & also to pay the EMI of World Bk loans at that time.
Now we have a crisis situation of Surplus Foreign currency Reserve of 100's of Billions,so as to take recourse of Participatory Notes etc.
These Money when brought Essar Oil from Rs 76.00 to Rs 350.00 we where not complaining now when it is Withdrawn back we are worried.
This is the unwanted part of that 'Change' of Status.
sir,
excellent way of teaching & guiding!
wat a humble way!
many many thanks

No.. , not for any of the above reasons...but,Only if Gov comes out with whitepaper that Terror money is circulating in Sensex ....nd somehow politicians have this uncanny habit of dropping bad news when things are already Bad.

I feel very strongly that we still do not have enough Transparency on what goes on behind..If Government is so intent...they have to make Stocks very Investor friendly -which they are miserably failing to do

7500 is possible as its market and a game of pessimestics and optimestics

if bulls or optimist can take the index to from 4500 to 21000 and still think of 30 000 at the end of 2008 in just 4 years.

Why cant pesimist think for 10 000 or even 7500 but fundamentally or technically its possible or not we have many experts hear.

but as the fundametals I will not be surprise if we can go 9000 below that we need some disaster on the fundamental side.

I achieved this 9K
I remember 2004-2007 3 years 20 % growth I was expecting 9000 but i know fundamentall we have grown more than that but its time to re evaluate if we really achieved something or not.

9000 or 11000 levels were looking good for me at the end of 2007 if we are more optimist 14 k was ok .. but above that its a large optimism.

Status
Not open for further replies.