Is BSE at 7500 possible within 1 year ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
>> If Congress govt. falls,

Highly possible if Karunanithi's daughter and sons starts a bitter fight. Or if Left leaves..

>> sept 11 repeats
Again possible, the man accused to be behind the Coimbatore bomb blasts is just released from jail, (just to remind the increased probability of such an incident. No offense meant to anyone.)

>>enron-anderson happens in India.

again very much possible. DLF or RIL or RPL even RCom could report an accounting fraud...I dont trust any of these.

But sensex reaching 7500,
Impossible even if all these events happens simultaneously .

U

uasish

This kind of Thread when pops up ,it actually gives me relief ( i am more of a bull) becoz it signifies we are nearing a bottom in coming days.

is bse at 7500 possible within 1 year ?
It is not the question that where BSE will go, but question is it that How much u will be able to gain due to the fall.

In last three years market gains significantly.....How much u have earned?

Except earning from the market this type of thinking is ridiculous. Instead finding the direction, follow the market. I believe.

dev mookerji

BULL ****
NO...ITS BIG BIG BULL ****
Be optimisitic guys...we all want our india to shine and stock trading is a game of positive thinkers....
and sensex 7500,,,no way,,,write it somewhere you all gonna see 17500
in 2007 itself..
lets contribute in any whatever way we can to build our nation..our economy...and we are having best fundamentals...any doubts

kkseal

Why just 7500, why not 750 or 75? :rolleyes:

As for Fundamentals, i think Bangladesh will be the hero since it is currently zero :)

Regards,
Kalyan.

swagat86

BULL ****
NO...ITS BIG BIG BULL ****
Be optimisitic guys...we all want our india to shine and stock trading is a game of positive thinkers....
and sensex 7500,,,no way,,,write it somewhere you all gonna see 17500
in 2007 itself..
lets contribute in any whatever way we can to build our nation..our economy...and we are having best fundamentals...any doubts
What fundamentals?

Status
Not open for further replies.