Is Advanced GET really worth it !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
advanced GET has 4 core trading strategies built into it and 1 strategy that Viratech offers if you buy from them. everyone spoke about the plus and minus of the software, but no one discussed which strategy of the 5 did they use to trade. i am looking to buy it from Viratech. can someone mail me on rahulnr hotmail com to help me dicide if i must really buy it or not. if you can allow me to contact you to discuss the pros and cons of it, i would be very grateful to u. thanks. rahul

advanced GET has 4 core trading strategies built into it and 1 strategy that Viratech offers if you buy from them. everyone spoke about the plus and minus of the software, but no one discussed which strategy of the 5 did they use to trade. i am looking to buy it from Viratech. can someone mail me on rahulnr hotmail com to help me dicide if i must really buy it or not. if you can allow me to contact you to discuss the pros and cons of it, i would be very grateful to u. thanks. rahul
you can take demo from them , they will guide you as per your own risk appetite and size of the portfolio, 011 25724889

neo1599

HI Friends

I hear advancedget is great.
When I asked reasons, no answers from advget users.

I hear "yeah we make daily 10k in 30 mins."
Asked which indicator/
xtl,ytl,5-34-1070?
and these seem to go nowhere.

Can any adget user post some 5 chart images or pngs to prove their point with evidence? any proof how adget can help so efficiently?

Hope there are some answers logical and convincing.
Happy to see some realistic evidence.

They told me RMO in ms is a great thing.
evidence? totally disappointing.
A volatility indicator in amibroker beats it hands down.
MS cant be used to do a proper back testing or no way you can do optimisation.

Show evidence and proof that adget is the best in the world, I am ready to buy it .
I will wait to see some png
hoping for best
rvlv
Ok, a bit off topic but I think relevant.

No software ,publicly available, in the world is going to guarantee returns.

If it did, it would not be available to you. No one gives up a system with an edge.

The key with any trade related buy/sell signal is simple: Money Management.

Example:

Assuming 3 Buy/Sell signals in a day.

1-
I get a Buy signal early morning,
Stop-Loss: 1% Potential Gain: 3%.
I need to decide how much of the total funds available will go to this trade.

Assuming I commit: 50% of funds towards this trade.

2- Noon:
Another signal: SL: 2% Upside: 4%

Commit: 35% Total Funds.

3- 2:00 PM

Last signal: SL: 1.5% Upside: 5.5%

Commit: 15% Total funds.

Now on average 1 out of 3 signals working is a great result. Ok, sometimes all of them do work but I am talking on average.

As you can see the only way to make profit is to ensure the Funds committed to a trade are in proportion and as per sound money management.

Don't believe a software will make you money, if it did everyone would be a millionaire in a few weeks.

^Don't belive me, do the math.

@neo1599:
Spectacular post... i lost most of my money even after trained from M, KISHORE, buying some costly software etc. eventually i stopped trading...
if any one here really benefited from ADVANCED GET, plz mail me some thing positive on your experience so that i could make my mind on buying this
aseefsh3001 at yahoo dot com

Hi
people believe using costly software helps.
It is a myth.

They told me tickerplant is great and really high quality expensive etc
I went to a friend living far off and found it has no proper strategies except reliable data.It cannot do what Amibroker can do.

Amibroker beats most softwares.
When I saw my friends struggling with metastock-I decided I dont want this costly data based unuser friendly thing.

Advanceget traders I know are proud only to posses an expensive thing-nothing else.

Trading success is a function of
45% trader mindset(steady-aggressive-impulsive),
40% money management(ps & mr)
10% trading software-trade planning-tools-technical analysis
5% Proper infrastructure(good pc-good internet-trouble free data feeder-power backup-low cost broker-not cheat own clients like india infoline)
(Data ITSELF a bog problem for adget)

What is the likely outcome when all above factors are not in harmony among themselves.

suppose you have everything but your cdequi odin closes on its own errors in f&o data download area or doesnt open in first 15 minutes?
Would you spend lacs on a 10% important thing or
rather hone your trading skills?

My simple question to adget users
which is the best strategy or top 2 things in Adget that help trade with ease and comfort?

Last edited:

mastermind007

For those who r buying AGet for the 1st time, i recommend u to take a 30 day risk free trial from eSignal and trade their signal with a small account size. If you r lucky enough, your small account won't go bust. drawdowns r huge in both RMO and XTL.

Sumit
If one is lucky enough, he can buy and sell as if he is throwing darts on board and not have his account go bust. Why would he need Ad Get?

Status
Not open for further replies.