Is Advanced GET really worth it !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone,

i m using adv get EOD 9.1 version since 1 year..

i have minted a lot with good risk to reward ratio. i read all comments by members.. i feel lots of them havnt used it well n just giving comments.

it a trading system , you have to follow its rules n very easy to interprete if used properly.

Well i havnt used Realtime version yet but planning to watch its demo too.

Best part is MOB & Scanner in it.

Hello shruti.trader

Whats best in Advancedget software.. I am also using it for many years.. Nothing great about the software.. Trading is all about controlling emotions and Money management.. any charting software is enough for reading the chart.

rpc

Hello everyone,

i have minted a lot with good risk to reward ratio. i read all comments by members.. i feel lots of them havnt used it well n just giving comments.

it a trading system , you have to follow its rules n very easy to interprete if used properly.

Can you post some screenshots of your trades, showing entry, targets and exits.

mastermind007

Hello everyone,

Shruti

Welcome back!!
How do you use the MOB? Every click gets you different MOB so.....?

Also the squigglies on the screen that are draws during Elliot wave are hard to understand and I am unable to find any explanation for them

Shruti

Welcome back!!

Also the squigglies on the screen that are draws during Elliot wave are hard to understand and I am unable to find any explanation for them

Lol mastermind bro...

No point in explaning when everybody is here to make fun of things.

Learn how to use adv get(MOB) from youtube then use MOB.

rpc

Shruti

Welcome back!!

@ mastermind007
MOB is to be used to determine profit targets, so in uptrend(when you are long) you should click the high pivot point(wave 3 top) to get MOB.

The squigglies are called Wave 4 Channels they represent the possibility of good wave 5. IF the wave 4 ends above blue squiggly there is 80 % chance Wave 5 will be strong . For green the probability is 60 % and for red it is 40 %. If wave 4 goes thro red then possibility of wave 5 is very low and could be long and tedious one so avoid these type of trades.

As shruti.trader mentioned most of info is available on the net.

@ shruti.trader
I an not sure using remark "everybody is here to make fun of things" was directed towards my request for screenshots of trades or not. I think that is the basic thing anyone will ask about any trading program/system. If not screenshot you can provide the trade signals to check if they are profitable or not. In one the videos I heard Nate Courtney saying the entry points using Regression channels and 6-4 MA are just couple of ways for entry, there are many other ways of entry and trading, besides Type I, Type II and XTL breakout. Can you pls tell what other methods are for trading in AdvancedGET.
I agree, as you have said this seems to be easy method of trading.
Thanks

vishnu_1990v

Be careful on wave counts to take any decisions it keeps changing, if you want check yourself then go with training mode and check it before you invest or trade with this adv get, as many are in line to sell adv get at cheap price.
Once again be careful about adv get, ADVANCE GET IS NOT REALLY REALLY WORTH. If it was worth then why vendor here in India or in any other place selling to less knowledgeable and make profits for themselves rather than trading. Please ask any vendor how much money they have made using advance get consistently for last 5 years.

Here in this forum, please go through with many seniors threads to know more about trading or investing.

vishnu_1990v

mastermind007

Thank you very much rpc

Good, So I've understood MOB correctly ... In the above case, I'd assign highest probability to MOB #2, second likely to #1 and least likely #3.
and MOB#2 did get peirced today

If you have any good Ad Get material that you can share, please PM me.
I have one PDF book
"Advanced Get. Applying Technical Analysis.pdf" by Tom Joseph

@ mastermind007
MOB is to be used to determine profit targets, so in uptrend(when you are long) you should click the high pivot point(wave 3 top) to get MOB.

The squigglies are called Wave 4 Channels they represent the possibility of good wave 5. IF the wave 4 ends above blue squiggly there is 80 % chance Wave 5 will be strong . For green the probability is 60 % and for red it is 40 %. If wave 4 goes thro red then possibility of wave 5 is very low and could be long and tedious one so avoid these type of trades.

As shruti.trader mentioned most of info is available on the net.

@ shruti.trader
I an not sure using remark "everybody is here to make fun of things" was directed towards my request for screenshots of trades or not. I think that is the basic thing anyone will ask about any trading program/system. If not screenshot you can provide the trade signals to check if they are profitable or not. In one the videos I heard Nate Courtney saying the entry points using Regression channels and 6-4 MA are just couple of ways for entry, there are many other ways of entry and trading, besides Type I, Type II and XTL breakout. Can you pls tell what other methods are for trading in AdvancedGET.
I agree, as you have said this seems to be easy method of trading.
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.