Invitation for wisdom - Dataservices

This is to all using esignal RT/EOD datafeed
i had some queries plz help

1.If i am not satisfied then how do i get a refund during 30 day trial? has any member gone for a refund, whats the procedure like. also since one member has raised some concerns reagrding quality, Can seniors plz put their views.

2.How is the data stored , is it retrieved directly from esignal server all the time & not stored on my computer, i.e say i apply for EOD & RT both, now everytime i open a chart do i have to login to esignal, or data gets stored on my PC. also can i use the esignal on two different PCs using my Id at different times?Like in case of viratech EOD the data is downloaded & stored in PC

4. About the 10 day tick data, so today i have 10 days of tick data, after 10 more days will have this data i.e. 20 days of tick or just the coming 10 days data? If only 10 days then can i buy older tick/intraday data?

5.About the no. of symbols say today i want some 200 symbols & tommorrow i want to exclude 10 of them & add 10 new ones for Real time analysis, can i do that?

6. Any special plans for EOD + RT subscription? I could not find on site but any members aware of such thing.

Thnx & regards
Naveen

beginner_av

1.If i am not satisfied then how do i get a refund during 30 day trial? has any member gone for a refund, whats the procedure like. also since one member has raised some concerns reagrding quality, Can seniors plz put their views.

That wont be necessary, cos they dont charge you anything, just pay the exchange fees (2 for nse and 6 for bse)

2.How is the data stored , is it retrieved directly from esignal server all the time & not stored on my computer, i.e say i apply for EOD & RT both, now everytime i open a chart do i have to login to esignal, or data gets stored on my PC. also can i use the esignal on two different PCs using my Id at different times?Like in case of viratech EOD the data is downloaded & stored in PC

when u log in to esig, u can see all the ticks. now to download it, u cn do thru 3rd party software like amibroker, neoticker etc and can store it directly. or there are specific software that downloads data from esignal that you have to buy.

4. About the 10 day tick data, so today i have 10 days of tick data, after 10 more days will have this data i.e. 20 days of tick or just the coming 10 days data? If only 10 days then can i buy older tick/intraday data?

in amibroker i get ONLY 1 day historical tick data. you get 10 days on esig platform, from where you can manually transfer or use 3rd party software.

5.About the no. of symbols say today i want some 200 symbols & tommorrow i want to exclude 10 of them & add 10 new ones for Real time analysis, can i do that?

possible. it says unlimited symbols, 200 at a time.

6. Any special plans for EOD + RT subscription? I could not find on site but any members aware of such thing.

why do u need EOD. RT can be compressed to any time/ticks like 1 tick, 200 ticks, 3 mins, 15 mins or daily.

Hey Cool Blue,

True Data is improving by the day. Try it out man.

All for Rs. 495 per month. -- Its a killer. Rocking.

They now offering Back fill of all stocks, indices or currencies (NSE, BSE, Dow Jones, World Wide).

You will be able to Back fill in 2 formats
(i) For last 1 day / present day = 1 min data.
(ii) For last 5 days = 5min data.

I copied this from their forum.

Heres the link to web site

http://www.truedataindia.com/

Try it out.
You are overdoing it! ...in so many threads.... please.