Intraday Trading with Gann

Dear MSA,

Please find the attached excel sheet with details as requested by yourself for the last six months.

This was quite a homework for me..

Thanks and Regards
Alok Urs

Last edited:
Dear MSA

How do you attach the excel file

Thanks
Urs
Hello Urs, there is a "Manage Attachments" button below the "Submit Reply" button which allows you to upload your xls file.

Caution : Attachments in traderji has many limitations. If you fail to upload your file, you can use google docs (accessible through gmail) to upload your file and then share it.

PS : Your EOD Gann levels are appreciated very much.

Hello Urs, there is a "Manage Attachments" button below the "Submit Reply" button which allows you to upload your xls file.

Caution : Attachments in traderji has many limitations. If you fail to upload your file, you can use google docs (accessible through gmail) to upload your file and then share it.

PS : Your EOD Gann levels are appreciated very much.
Thanks MSA , just attached them. did you get it.

Dear MSA,

In the attached file , 01/8/2011 EOD has been left blank , for 01st Aug EOD result it is showing in the next line as targets. for your easy reference.

Thanks and Regards
Alok Urs

msa5678

Dear MSA,

In the attached file , 01/8/2011 EOD has been left blank , for 01st Aug EOD result it is showing in the next line as targets. for your easy reference.

Thanks and Regards
Alok Urs
Hi URS,

Thanks for the file and the clarification. I will go through it today evening.

Regards:)

msa5678

Dear MSA,

Thanks and Regards
Alok Urs
Hi URS,

You mean to say that you don't have the Buy and Sell data for 29-07-2011. Am I right ?

Regards:)