Intraday Trading Using Gann Calculator

Hey Sujit,

I hadn't came on this thread since then. Here I've uploaded the excel file for the benefit of you and other users whomsoever need this. Enjoy and must also thank Radha. Links for download are below.

Hi, Jinjin

Thanks for the Excel to calculte Gann levels, but it requires passward to unprotect the sheet. Please provide the passward, so, that we can use it.

Thanks,
rksb

Hi,

If anybody has password for unprotecting the Excel for Gann calculate provided by Jinjin, kindly post the password here. Thanks.

Rksb

Hi Arjit,

Could you please share your experience with Gann Calculator with your Tata Motors scrip till date ?? Do you think it is worth trading in Gann with respect to the profit/loss ratio. Please do advise.

Also have you encountered any different strategy for intraday which has been back tested or which you have been trading for last few months ?

Regards,
Joe

Hi Radha,

Gone through your post on gann cal for intraday trading. Vey well explained by you is very easy language.

One suggestion is instead of using it for WAP/LTP use it along with candlesticks patterns result would be much much more in terms of profits. I have been using the same cal but from some other site and has recently came across your thread here. Great Job:clapping:.

Now someone has posted the excel version of calculator but with password and has not posted the password. If it is possible for u to put an excel sheet of the calculator and do u have AFL of the same if yes can u put it here.

Another thing u if we change the representation of 1=360 to regular 2=360 and soforthe can we use it for positional also?

regards,