intraday trading using Elliot wave calculator

mmohanar

Dear seniors

Anybody using Elliot wave calculator for intra day.if yes then what is the winning %?

Elliot wave calculator,gann square,camarilla among these which is best for intra day?

I already used gann square and camarilla.I feel gann square better than camarilla.and what about Elliot wave calculator?

Regards

MMohanar

Dear seniors

Anybody using Elliot wave calculator for intra day.if yes then what is the winning %?

Elliot wave calculator,gann square,camarilla among these which is best for intra day?

I already used gann square and camarilla.I feel gann square better than camarilla.and what about Elliot wave calculator?

Regards

MMohanar
Hi mmohanar I am trading in stock market since 2005 and since then I was using lots of calculator(Premium or free) and strategy and I'm guarantee you that there are no any calculation or theories can't made you profit 100%. But it can say I was benefited by some good stock market analyzer who are provided some good methods for Intraday trading. One of them I am giving you this link https://www.youtube.com/user/soumyaranjanin. Just visit here you can find some formula in excel sheet by using of Gann, Volatility etc. At the below you can find the videos. Hope this will help you a lot. I was also benefited of them. Good luck:thumb: