Intraday Trading Made Easy

D

darsh_goswami

DEAR FRIENDS & TRADERS,...

Its been a long time for me to visit this forum. Coz I was trying some new systems on intraday tradings.

After applying so many systems .. i found few of the systems are really working. I would like to share it. ( Definately not system but results and predictions.)

Its a simple number game using fibbo ratios in intradays.

Will try to post daily.....

hope u all earn good..

plz have a look @ trading rules and disclaimer before placing any trade.

Thanks,..

Regards,..

Darsh

Last edited by a moderator:
D

darsh_goswami

Trading Signals For 14th June 2007

Currently Posting Just Futures ,...

Will Post About Cash Markets Also As On Requirments...

Enjoy....

Regards..

Darsh

D

darsh_goswami

Hope U All Enjoyed The Blast In Divislab N Fall Of Tatamotors....

I Request U To Check Highs And Lows At Eod. And Try To Compare Them With This Results.

Will Post For Tomorrow Late Night.

Till Then Enjoy,,,

Regards...
Darsh

D

darsh_goswami

Trading Assumptions For 14th June 07

Follow The Rules And Mint Money....

Regards..

Darsh

D

darsh_goswami

Welcome back, gr8 work

Thanx bro...

Its always like coming back to home in this forum...

I tried this system for 6 months seriously... still trying to improve it... from tomorrow willl try to post change in trend too. That means dont short the green and dont long the red trend....

From today will post nifty50 stocks as per cash market too.

best wishes...

regards...

Darsh

D

darsh_goswami

Hey,..

Still some jokers and tip makers were long @ 4188 levels.... Just check our stops and targets and the reverse strategy which suggested to go short @ higher levels.

I really need some feedback from u guys... about IS IT REALLY WORKING ?

OPEN YOUR EYES AND SEE THE MAGIC...

I STILL WONDER WHY TO PAY FOR TIPS ??? I DONT FIND ANY NECESSORY FOR IT AS LONG AS I M WORKING WITH THIS SYSTEM ON INTRADAY BASES. THIS SYSTEM WORKS ON POSITIONAL CALLS TOO. WHICH WILL BE TARGETED AS WEEKLY N MONTHLY TOO... BUT WILL BE PUBLISHING THEM LATER ON.. CURRENTLY ENJOY IT...

REGARDS,..

DARSH

biyasc

may be you have spent lots of time to grow up your trading strategy. but remember, there is no single strategy is going to work for everyone, unless you find a good exit point along with money/risk management. i will suggest you to modify your strategy as much as you can & be strict to follow the plan only in your trading.

as per my opinion, in 100 points.

entry points weighted :20
exit points weighted : 40
mm/rm weighted : 40

so if you give some entry advices to people, still they wouldn't earn money because you are providing only 20 points out of 100. even if you give entry & exit signals both (20+40=60), still one cant make money by your signals. because you cant control the emotion, mm, rm of others.

may be i am wrong.

by the way, good work.

regrds,

Last edited:
D

darsh_goswami

may be you have spent lots of time to grow up your trading strategy. but remember, there is no single strategy is going to work for everyone, unless you find a good exit point along with money/risk management. i will suggest you to modify your strategy as much as you can & be strict to follow the plan only in your trading.

as per my opinion, in 100 points.

entry points weighted :20
exit points weighted : 40
mm/rm weighted : 40

so if you give some entry advices to people, still they wouldn't earn money because you are providing only 20 points out of 100. even if you give entry & exit signals both (20+40=60), still one cant make money by your signals. because you cant control the emotion, mm, rm of others.

may be i am wrong.

by the way, good work.

regrds,
DEAR FRIEND,..

I guess ur right , that I can not control their emotions. But all wht i can provide them the maximum possiblity for a price movement. I had given them the rulez to use these levels. Now after all this is a system , one shouldnt consider it as GOD. I hope u understand.

One more thing, I've spent alot time in TA. But TA doesnt work while ur trading for intradays. I even take positions as per TA. But i started this thread to help people, not to let anyone down.

All i want to say is ,... I DONT WANT PEOPLE TO TRADE BLINDLY. I m publishing it , now its all upon u guys. If u want to benifit from it u can, those who doesnt belive in it they wont benifit. I cant force everyone to follow all what i write. And one more thing bro. there r few of the tip makers , who doesnt have enough knowledge about TA and they r bein paid for nothing. My idea behind this is i want people to get rid of those stupid kind of tip makers ( not all )....

I BELIVE THAT MARKET MOVES WITH A PERTICULAR WAY AND RATIOS ONLY. WITH DUE RESPECT TO ALL OTHER ASPECTS OF TA, I JUST WANT U TO LOOK AT MY LEVELS, AND THEN JUDGE. I HAVE WRITTEN WHERE TO ENTER AND WHEN TO ENTER . AND WHEN TO EXIT. PLZ GO THROUGH THE RULES.

THANX FOR UR CONCERN,...

WILL TRY TO IMPROVE SYSTEM MORE...

REGARDS,...
DARSH