Intraday Trading Made Easy

D

darsh_goswami

hello darsh..
i would just like to comment one thing that ur system lacks a bit,,,
like for example,,i traded in rcom today....as it was in short trade,,, but faield,,nevr mind,,,instead it went to 505,,
so i what i think the system should be like such that ur trade whether it is in long or short,,,but must ,,,close when the support or resistance is broken,,and hence should be entered vise versa,,,like rcom,,,,today ,,it just went 487 twice,,in the morning,,and hen turned from490,,to ,,505 top,,,so on eshould ,,,hav esquared the short position and moved for long,,,,but since there was no option of this in ur sheet,,,(short),,as when to close the position,,,,(i ma not talking for the sheet of the nifty 50 levels..)

well like in my ,,eod system..i had buy of future at 493 levels,,,,,,,,,,and hence i did the same,,,
hope i clear my ..doubts to u

renu...
DEAR RENU,..
I know the limitations of my system. But if u have noticed one thing, if u were short in RCOM at given levels and when ur stop got triggered, it came till the price whre u can minimize ur loss for nothing else then the brokerage.
I have already admitted, Neither me nor my system should be considered as God. Finally its a trading system, it doesnt understand the sentiments, and when so ever u find ur trade went wrong u can always have a stoploss to exit.

but for ur querry regarding the reversing the stratagy, i can tell u one thing. That the levels given on the sheet r basically support and resistance. u can inverse ur stratagy by keeping next level as ur stop and target.

hope u got what i mean....

and ya sorry for all selling stops have been triggered today. ONCE AGAIN , I M NOT GOD.

regards,
Darsh

D

darsh_goswami

Dear Traders and Friends,...

The Trading levels for 20th june 07.

Markets still volatile. Be cautious when u trade around,

Regards.
Darsh

D

darsh_goswami

DEAR FRIENDS N TRADERS,...

Trading level file has been uploaded for 21st june 07.

Markets looks positive. Profit booking may take place at higher levels.

Check out new feature added in sheet. named as EXTRAS.

All the best...

Regards..
Darsh

D

darsh_goswami

HI FRIENDS,..

Still wondering ? if its working or not ??? just check today's nifty fut intraday charts. U will come to know what had happened. Morning as said , markets were positive our Target 1 completed. Slipped fromthere to suggested buying levels. didn't hit the stop loss. and see ,.. target 2 completed...

Wonder , if u want to... or start using my levels... choice is urs....

About the given tips inside the sheet. ultratech n dabur went wrong stops hit. ansal didnt trigger to sell. BankNifty came till the suggested price, stop didnt hit .. n now at new highs. Tcs slipped. TATATEA high 849.90.

Still remember BANKNIFTY,.. CROSS OVER 6565 WILL MAKE BEARS COMMITTE SUCIDE.
Its not magic its simple math... Still paying for the tips ?

Regards
DArsh

D

darsh_goswami

The tips guys will feel bad.
Dear Ashish,..
I dont think i need to bother much regarding that.

Once again i m not against them but yaar APNA DIMAAG LADAO, DIMAAG KI BATTI JALAO.

U know what Ashish,.. it hurts when ur trying to help someone and people abuse u for ur work. I'm not charging anything from anyone. Neither i believe much in call giving, Only thing is follow the system ( which so ever u find suitable for u. ). I had posted few calls today on that sheet as EXTRAS, but to be very honest to u bro, I don't like it much. My idea behind giving calls in that sheet is that , its not a big deal to find out breakout from any chart , using patterns or indicators or any other method. My worksheets means for intraday trades. A pure intraday, I never mentioned like others that since what time my system is having sell indication of Info, Tcs or Satyam. I never said that we r bullish on divislab since the price of 3379. For positional traders and big investors there are so many in India who can give calls.

But there is no one in this forum , whoz there to help anyone in intradays. People may not find it useful, while markets are bullish/bearish. But i can bet over it bro, when markets will turn choppy n volatile, its always better to do intradays. for positional calls also i dont mind posting.

Sorry if i hurt any call giver in this forum or any where else.

Regards,..
DArsh

Dear Harsh,
Thanks a lot for selfless service you are providing.It is really appreciable in today's world. I am novice in this field.Hence I am asking solution for one of my problem. Due to inspiration of your trading system i tried to trade today but fix in a dilemma, hence could not trade. You had suggested in your trading level for Nifty Future Buy@4226 but market opened high and thereafter it bagan sliding and quickly it reached at your tgt-1, then how can i judge the point of entry?when it slided sensex also slided,then in such falling market how can i estimate limit of its downward fall and take position? Thereafter when it reached your buy level from such high, how can i expect its northward movement? will you please help me in this regard? I hope for positive response from your side.If you like then You can e-mail me its answer on my e-mail id - [email protected]. waiting for your response?

Regards

Krishna.

renu daga

hello....darsh/ashish,...hitesh,,,,and many others,,,who conribute to this forum there views and signal for scrips,,

just post and forget what ,,others say,,,its not ur responsibility ,,for any profit or loss,,,every ine is quite matured enough to atke his her decision,,,,,,,,,,,hence dont watse ur time ,,and ,,, mind,,,in thinking this stuff.....
posting an finding is no less thana great job,,

renu daga

D

darsh_goswami

Dear Harsh,
Thanks a lot for selfless service you are providing.It is really appreciable in today's world. I am novice in this field.Hence I am asking solution for one of my problem. Due to inspiration of your trading system i tried to trade today but fix in a dilemma, hence could not trade. You had suggested in your trading level for Nifty Future Buy@4226 but market opened high and thereafter it bagan sliding and quickly it reached at your tgt-1, then how can i judge the point of entry?when it slided sensex also slided,then in such falling market how can i estimate limit of its downward fall and take position? Thereafter when it reached your buy level from such high, how can i expect its northward movement? will you please help me in this regard? I hope for positive response from your side.If you like then You can e-mail me its answer on my e-mail id - [email protected]. waiting for your response?

Regards

Krishna.
dear krishna,..

First of all i would like u to go through the rules.. on the first page...

Next is , it doesnt matter when u buy n when u sell .. only thing is , how u react with the stoploss levels.and the target levels. As i mentioned in the rules tht if it doesnt sustain at any level then just opposite ur stratagy.

Hope u understand,..

All the best ,..

Regards
Darsh

D

darsh_goswami

hello....darsh/ashish,...hitesh,,,,and many others,,,who conribute to this forum there views and signal for scrips,,

just post and forget what ,,others say,,,its not ur responsibility ,,for any profit or loss,,,every ine is quite matured enough to atke his her decision,,,,,,,,,,,hence dont watse ur time ,,and ,,, mind,,,in thinking this stuff.....
posting an finding is no less thana great job,,

renu daga
Thanx dear Renu,..

But i dont know why, i feel very hurt when i try to help someone and i m being screwed. I'm not like others who will just forget what they said , If i can admit my stops being triggered then i think i m having rights to shout out and say I WAS RIGHT.

Renu,.. i never ran after sentiments of the markets. I dont see what foreign markets are. I dont see news ever ( to be honest i dont have TV at home or office. ) . I just follow the system, and not today but may be later on u will also admit that system is the only thing which works with markets. Not ur personal sentiments.

Anyways thanx for ur concern,..

Regards,..
Darsh