Intraday trading--Ambushing the Flow

XRAY27

Very nice XRAY...... if you do come to Bangalore,give me a Buzz... :)
sir,

i will contact you in case i come to bangalore.... please send your details in PM...:)

What is the objective of this thread
... another "Teach me how to catch fish"..... :)
.... just a trading journal
.... path to tradonomix?

I will prefer the first objective ,a newer version...

Sunando
Just a trading Journal,Sunando..... without it being a full Journal.A Journal needs much more that I have no time to put up. But am bowing to countless emails asking me to start a thread here.....

Trado path cannot be from a thread via Traderji :lol: Newer versions of Teach a man do exist........ but it's locked up in my head.One day I will get the time to bring it out.....

niftyoption

Trading commodities and equities,either ways Intraday........stock/commodity might not be fixed ....... aim is to gain as always and follow the methodology......aim is to ambush the Flow of that particular chosen stock.

Don't mind questions......might not be able to answer everything......what is the method of attack?That part is boring......it is all there on this forum and the other one....Nothing new...Old wine kept in old bottles and still savoured when it is consumed.
-------------------------------------------------------

Dear SAINT Sir,

ALL TJ Members FEEL VERY HAPPY ....

Sir AGAIN we are waiting "SAINT" give his valuble Lessons in FUTURE.....

I think you are really a SAINT .....

Let the ball start rolling, too early to comment.

He is a seasoned trader, it is rare for them to show-up and post trades... it is a rare privilege.. trust me... just like seeing a Comet!

We will be able to take from this trades, only as:Dper our own level of development as traders.... he won't change your trading lives within this week... but if we are sincere his trades just may push us a tad-bit....

And finally, generally speaking, asking critical/unsavoury questions is like wanting proof of whether a bud will blossom into a flower... and hence you open the bud to see... and in essence destroying what you seek.

Amit.

I Understand ....And very well undersatnd ....:D:D