Intraday Stock Futures Strategy-less risk-steady returns

summasumma

I trade with Zerodha, they charge you only 50% of span margin for Intraday Fno.

Please find the attached margin details
Hi Sanjay,

Are you using the strategy even now? How is it going?
Had any loss day so far using this strategy of fetching 0.05?

Will be useful if you share the info.

Thanks,
summasumma

Hello,

This strategy works well if i follow the Stop Loss and Target strictly. Last week i lost Rs.5500 in a single day.

Bought Hcc and achieved 0.05 paise target, but instead of booking profit, i hold on to the trade and the market went against my position. lost my money since i dint set any Stop Loss :(:(

But am 100% damn sure that this strategy has good probability of success. but it all depends on the stock you buy. dont choose high volumes of share. bcoz it can have any side of movement at any time. choose a stock with reasonable volume. Choose a stock which should trade either in Up ward or Downward direction. (you can determine this direction of stock by 11.30am)

columbus

Hello,

This strategy works well if i follow the Stop Loss and Target strictly. Last week i lost Rs.5500 in a single day.

Bought Hcc and achieved 0.05 paise target, but instead of booking profit, i hold on to the trade and the market went against my position. lost my money since i dint set any Stop Loss :(:(

But am 100% damn sure that this strategy has good probability of success. but it all depends on the stock you buy. dont choose high volumes of share. bcoz it can have any side of movement at any time. choose a stock with reasonable volume. Choose a stock which should trade either in Up ward or Downward direction. (you can determine this direction of stock by 11.30am)
Hi Sanjay,

The main reasons why Daytraders are not money

1.They are not sticking to the strategy.
2.Greed and Fear play havoc.