How many are doing intraday trading in stock futures (10 lots and more)

How many are doing intraday trading in Stock futures (10 lots and more)

• >5 lots

Votes: 6 54.5%
  • > 10 lots

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • > 20 lots

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • > 25 lots

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters
I am doing intraday trading in nse cash stocks from last 6 months. Now I am planning to shift to futures. I would like to know is there anybody doing intraday trading in stock futures in huge quantity say 10 lots or more. For intraday traders is it possible to trade with 10 lots or more, as we tend to take small profits so order is huge then slippage points will be more. My stock preferences are rcom, vip and rel infra. There is a huge difference in stocks (cash) and stocks (futures) with respect to volumes. I do max 15-20 trades per scrip per month. xperienced traders pls help. thnx in advance !!

Any body trading in stock futures in bulk quanity 10 lots and more?
pls share your experience wer trade execution for such big quanity, slippage points and so on....

try karke dekh le bhai, 100 post for same question...........:mad:
Hey Ravi,
big fan your thread diary of day trader. have you ever traded in such quantity? actually I am waiting reply from you....:thumb:
apko to experience hain to pata hi hoga na ...
rokda hota to main bhi try kar leta :D

champ

I am doing intraday trading in nse cash stocks from last 6 months. Now I am planning to shift to futures. I would like to know is there anybody doing intraday trading in stock futures in huge quantity say 10 lots or more. For intraday traders is it possible to trade with 10 lots or more, as we tend to take small profits so order is huge then slippage points will be more. My stock preferences are rcom, vip and rel infra. There is a huge difference in stocks (cash) and stocks (futures) with respect to volumes. I do max 15-20 trades per scrip per month. xperienced traders pls help. thnx in advance !!
A trader who is planning to trade 10 lots of RCOM fut ( around 40,000 qty) and keep on posting his basic doubts like this.. strange :D

A trader who is planning to trade 10 lots of RCOM fut ( around 40,000 qty) and keep on posting his basic doubts like this.. strange :D
I do trade in rcom around 6000 qty (in cash) ... in the future I will be able to trade in big quanity I hope my porfolio grows in such a way :D
so asked this question...... :(

TraderRavi

low risk profile
Hey Ravi,
big fan your thread diary of day trader. have you ever traded in such quantity? actually I am waiting reply from you....:thumb:
apko to experience hain to pata hi hoga na ...
rokda hota to main bhi try kar leta :D
yaar m nifty option player, ye future ke liye rokda chahiye..........:D

DSM

tspact, Trading cash and futures are very different. There will be big slippage , but more than that, its very, very risky. Try to build your capital gradually and start by increasing lots very very slowly.

I do trade in rcom around 6000 qty (in cash) ... in the future I will be able to trade in big quanity I hope my porfolio grows in such a way :D
so asked this question...... :(