Intraday & Shortterm Trading SYSTEM

Hello

My Self Manish Kumar Intraday and ShortTerm Trader, I am Sending here one Intraday Stuff with snapshot and Formula which i am Using in Amibroker. Is it possible for anyone to make it best system with more perfection and also let us know in which time frame it will give us more perfection. If anyone have any other Indicator like this with more perfection plz post it here that will help us more.

In this Indicator it show's Buy and Sell Signal with arrow's where you can easily take the decision for Buy and Sell of your trade. One thing very Important in the stuff that it is in continuation in Buy and Sell mode.

Plz go through the attached file.

I want positive reply from everyone Plz contribute in this thread that will help for Everyone.

thanks in advance.

Regards
Manish Kumar
Manish -

Good efforts - this is seems a good old turtle system...in bare form it is good enough for break even only...

Rgds, Nisha

Hello friends

i really disappoint to see that no one here to share their views with us for intraday trading indicator.

I have seen one thing in our india that everyone have their own indicator may be they are working best but person's are very selffish they don't want to share it with anyone. But our logic is this if we will share something with anyone that will harmfull for us. But we don't want to see otherside that if we will share something with anyone that will teach us more that's the diffrence between other countries and india. That's why we are indian's.

Sorry if anybody hurt's but it's true.

Thanks to traderji member's
regards
manish kumar

ag_fx

Hello friends

i really disappoint to see that no one here to share their views with us for intraday trading indicator.

I have seen one thing in our india that everyone have their own indicator may be they are working best but person's are very selffish they don't want to share it with anyone. But our logic is this if we will share something with anyone that will harmfull for us. But we don't want to see otherside that if we will share something with anyone that will teach us more that's the diffrence between other countries and india. That's why we are indian's.

regards
manish kumar
Hi Manish,
I guess your anger is unwarranted...there have been many posts on this forum which have asked you how to implement this system with them...did u bother to reply to any of those posts?you have posted some files showing entry exit levels and a zip file...not everyone uses Amibroker dude.....if u want feedback on ur strategy...den please disclose it in open...no one can suggest anything on a BLACK BOX...Even i dont use Amibroker...i cant give any feedback on ur system EVEN IF I WANT TO!!!!!!

And yeah...WE ARE INDIANS...and proud to be INDIANS.....Do you have any problem being an indian? if yes, then go and spend time chaning your nationality into one which can give you more "AMIABLE" citizens, rather than trading a strategy........Traderji is a place where selfless people come and share knowledge...I myself have benefitted so much from this place...Its because of selfless people that this place is running...and I can very well reckon...IT HAPPENS ONLY IN INDIA!!!!!

And I can bet....be transparent to others...and you would get wonderful feedbacks....

Happy Trading

Last edited:

pakatil

Hello friends

regards
manish kumar
My dear friend,

Please go through the threads of Saint, Asish da....(omg..so many..). Hope you will understand what sharing means. And then compare yourself with great souls...:)

Pls do not generalise for Indians... Surely it is not in good taste.

India is such a vast country that it has its share of geniuses, good samaritans and also BRAGGERS. :D

Cheers