Intraday & Shortterm Trading SYSTEM

Hello

My Self Manish Kumar Intraday and ShortTerm Trader, I am Sending here one Intraday Stuff with snapshot and Formula which i am Using in Amibroker. Is it possible for anyone to make it best system with more perfection and also let us know in which time frame it will give us more perfection. If anyone have any other Indicator like this with more perfection plz post it here that will help us more.

In this Indicator it show's Buy and Sell Signal with arrow's where you can easily take the decision for Buy and Sell of your trade. One thing very Important in the stuff that it is in continuation in Buy and Sell mode.

Plz go through the attached file.

I want positive reply from everyone Plz contribute in this thread that will help for Everyone.

thanks in advance.

Regards
Manish Kumar

Attachments

Last edited:

NOMINDTR

Dear Manish Kumar,

Thanks for the attachments. My trading system seem to be similar :)

Nice to have this post. I suggest you to elaborate the attachments, so that people would find the thread interesting and informative. Then people will join and will share their approach.

Keep up good work.

Dear Manish Kumar,

Thanks for the attachments. My trading system seem to be similar :)

Nice to have this post. I suggest you to elaborate the attachments, so that people would find the thread interesting and informative. Then people will join and will share their approach.

Keep up good work.
Thanks for suggestions and Reply.

rkkarnani

Hello

My Self Manish Kumar Intraday and ShortTerm Trader, I am Sending here one Intraday Stuff with snapshot and Formula which i am Using in Amibroker. Is it possible for anyone to make it best system with more perfection and also let us know in which time frame it will give us more perfection. If anyone have any other Indicator like this with more perfection plz post it here that will help us more.

In this Indicator it show's Buy and Sell Signal with arrow's where you can easily take the decision for Buy and Sell of your trade. One thing very Important in the stuff that it is in continuation in Buy and Sell mode.

I want positive reply from everyone Plz contribute in this thread that will help for Everyone.

thanks in advance.

Regards
Manish Kumar
Can u post the formula for Metastock?

Hi Manish Kumar,

Thanks for the attachments.
Im new member and i need same guide line how to use your system
pls advice.

Thanks
Suresh

Hi Manish Kumar,

Thanks for the attachments.
Im new member and i need same guide line how to use your system
pls advice.

Thanks
Suresh
Hi Suresh

It's simply Buy and Sell System means u have to trade accordingly system whenever it will say u buy or sell you have to follow the trend. it's not 100% accurate . but u will get good profit with it. I have posted the system here for more accuracy.

Thanks Regards
Manish Kumar

Hello Friends

I am Posting here today's Nifty and Bank of India's Future screen shot where it clearly show's Buy and Sell Signal's for Intraday Trade. It will Help for Every Trader to trade accordinly this system with lot's of Profit.

But one thing i am Clearly saying that it is not 100% accurate. But i want some more accuracy in it if senior's can go through it for some more changes that will highly appreciated.

Thanks
Regards
Manish Kumar

Attachments

Hello

thanks in advance.

Regards
Manish Kumar

please post the formula of that expert adviser in Amibroker language than we can take the help of experts to translate it into metastock language.

Thanks.