Intraday profit system

Intraday Trading makes profit?

• Total voters
Hello. This is my first post in traderji. To get proper chart by your system one has to wait for atleast upto 12.30 to 1 PM. One cannot wait so long for daily trading. 39 SMA for a 5 minutes chart is 39*5/60=3.25 hours and if we are to consider 10 or 15 minutes chart as suggested by then 39*15/60=9.75 hours. As a matter of fact to understand if 39 SMA is increasing or decreasing, one has to wait for atleast 45 candles. Is my understanding corrrect?

vijkris

Learner and Follower
Hello. This is my first post in traderji. To get proper chart by your system one has to wait for atleast upto 12.30 to 1 PM. One cannot wait so long for daily trading. 39 SMA for a 5 minutes chart is 39*5/60=3.25 hours and if we are to consider 10 or 15 minutes chart as suggested by then 39*15/60=9.75 hours. As a matter of fact to understand if 39 SMA is increasing or decreasing, one has to wait for atleast 45 candles. Is my understanding corrrect?
hi,
i don know abt the system discussed in the thread here but generally speaking the scenario of waiting for 3.25 hrs etc occurs if u don have previous days candle in your chart.
i used to face this prob when i was using icici traderacer. but in most charting platforms previous days IEOD is already present, so 39 sma value is present from 1st bar of the day.

Hello Sir,

please advise which charting webste you are using and stochastic value with some chart. I tried slow stochastic values as (8,340 its saying invalid values.

thanks

vijkris

Learner and Follower
Hello Sir,

please advise which charting webste you are using and stochastic value with some chart. I tried slow stochastic values as (8,340 its saying invalid values.

thanks
u may visit bazaartrend dot com website. i don know whether they have realtime charts or not.
i cant comment abt stochiastics value as i never understood it.

i use zerodha pi/kite / amibroker/ninja charting and trading platforms, so do not visit any website for charting purpose..

vijkris

Learner and Follower
Thanks sir.
Among brokers and platform you mentioned which one offers mobile version as well for real time charts..
zerodha has android app i think. anyway zerodha kite works in any browser in pc/mobile.

i don have idea of any other brokers. sorry.

travi

Yes, for Zerodha, all platforms work well.
Pi is inclined towards technical analysis.
Use Pi for all your needs if you are not using 3rd party data feeds/software.