installing ICICI Trade Racer

phn

I encounter same problem with trade racer; java vertual machine could not be loaded; anyone to help me resolve the problem, I use windows7, IE9. Thanks in advance:mad::(

Its not working. Nothing new on the site u recommended. The Problem is the compatibility issue of MSJVMXP which supports 32 bits OS. While I am using Windows 7 64 bits.
The question is how to get MS JAVA Virtual Machine which supports 64 bits Windows 7.
Please reply if you have any solution of this problem....

Thanks...

hi all,

I am trying to download traderacer.
when trying to download the sepup from icicidirect I am receiving the following message:
Internet explorer cannot download trader racer 2_ .zip from icicidirect.
inernet explorer was not able to open the internet site.the requested site either unavailable or cannot be found.

Ho to resolve this issue ?

Can anybody help me?

R

respectinvestor

hi all,

I am trying to download traderacer.
when trying to download the sepup from icicidirect I am receiving the following message:
Internet explorer cannot download trader racer 2_ .zip from icicidirect.
inernet explorer was not able to open the internet site.the requested site either unavailable or cannot be found.

Ho to resolve this issue ?

Can anybody help me?
well honestly speaking no one in this world will be able to help you...its the worst trading platform for traders...you go for any other trading platform like PIB,KEATPROX,TRADETIGER etc. and you won't encounter such problems which are a common occurence with ICICI...by the way who on this planet earth suggested you to go for TRADERACER...did advertisements attract you?even their websites do not work at critical juncture...if you are an investor with no intentions of trading ICICI makes immense sense..they are the most honest people around...they will never help you in loosing your hard earned money unlike other brokers who will be more than just eager to play with your money around...if you want to trade explore other options...if you are an investor stick to it...they are the best ...

Trade Racer runs on Java Virtual Machine(JVM). If you download the package from ICICI's Web Site, the JVM is included in the same. And the problem is JVM is not compatible with Windows Vista or Windows 7 / 64bit. In fact as posted in earlier replies Microsoft has long back stopped suuport for that piece of software. You cannot find a download link in Microsoft site even!

The only solution install Windows Virtual Machine with XP as os and install JVM in Windows Virtual Machine and then Trade Racer. As far as I know this is the only way to get Trade Racer working in Windows Vista and Windows 7 64 bit systems. Hope it works for you.

nms

Any body has installed trader racer recently? Daily it is reinstalling the application without any change or addition in the software. It is not at all user friendly software. Everyday I am facing installation problem before starting the platform. Anybody is having the same issue? How can the problem will be solved? Please note that I am using Windows 10.